• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

gallery_1425_1181_73802.jpg

Tall Paul said:

I'm pretty sure this is what kicked my ass at the QSH thanks to thechenman
It's a great Stout...right up there with DFH WWS IMHO.  And you're welcome TP...the ABV on this puppy can pack a wallop.

That was fantastic stuff... I sure hope we get it down here next year.

Had a Guinness to start the evening and finishing with an Innis and Gunn Oak Aged.

Just bought a couple of the R&R Coconut IPA's for when I finally come off of my sans beer diet next week. Can't freakin wait!

Had a bottle of Quetsche Tilquin this weekend, which was one of the best lambics I have had. Almost perfect. That, and a nice bottle of Pliny. Been quite some time since I had that beer. 

I love beer on Nitro tap! Brings out a creaminess you just don't get with CO2.

Rampant IIPA out of a bomber, real good (not great) brew.

I need to find some of that Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA Mike!

Jason - IPA on nitro!? I've never had it served like that how was it? It looks smooth like a silk sheet across your chest on a late summers eve...

Yessir, they have 4 beers on tap that are okay but charge $6 a pint.

I can grab a bomber of my choice (Sculpin, Wookey Jack, Hop Rod Rye) for around $4-$8 and have twice as much brew while I dine.

They have several eateries within the store that you can eat at, and all different cuisines.

I almost pulled the trigger on a bottle of Angels Share but couldn't do it at $16!

emoshun said:
Yessir, they have 4 beers on tap that are okay but charge $6 a pint.

I can grab a bomber of my choice (Sculpin, Wookey Jack, Hop Rod Rye) for around $4-$8 and have twice as much brew while I dine.

They have several eateries within the store that you can eat at, and all different cuisines.

I almost pulled the trigger on a bottle of Angels Share but couldn't do it at $16!

My wife just informed me they are opening a Whole Foods in NH very close to us. Can't wait thanks for the info.

They have amazing things in there, but the prices are equally amazingly high for some of the rare/htf things.

Had me some Dogfish Punkin froom last year......can not wait for it to come out in a few weeks to stock up again..