• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Had a Port Mongo earlier.  Just came back from dinner and ordered a flight of imperial stouts and barley wines.  3 of the 4 tasters were wrong so I sent it back.  It comes back with at least half wrong this time.  I chalk it up to the cosmos and drink the tasters anyway.  Still not exactly sure what I had but they were varying degrees of delcious.

The Black Cloud said:
If you like dopplebocks, look around for Weihenstephaner Korbinian.  It's everything a dopplebock should be, in my opinion.
I had one yesterday after work...it was excellent!

Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA.  Terrible.  Simply terrible.  The blend of hops is just all floral.  Bleh. 

logo.png
I do love English beer.
Check out their website. Funny as hell. http://www.bombardier.co.uk/index.php BANG ON!

Doc

My pre-preseason football game libation:

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1771]

Had an R&R Coconut IPA. Wasn't my thing, and can't for the life of me taste any coconut profile.

Might just be me. I seem to have gone off of IPA'S lately.

Founder's Curmudgeon, Founder's Dirty Bastard, St. Bernardus 12, Tank 7 and La Moneuse on Saturday.  It was a good beer day.

MoeCizlak said:
Founder's Curmudgeon, Founder's Dirty Bastard, St. Bernardus 12, Tank 7 and La Moneuse on Saturday.  It was a good beer day.

Hopefully you had a pretty girl there whose ear you could talk off.

I'm going to try and ignore you ending your sentence in a preposition.  But I did get her number and called her late Saturday night, she said she no longer works there but that didn't stop me from covering a wide variety of topics.

This was one of my favorites from the LOF series.  I think I have one bottle left.
The Black Cloud said:
NB Lips of Faith Cocoa Mole '12.
zx021l.jpg
Had a Curmudgeon and Ten Fidy, then a nap at the beach this Sunday.

tomthirtysix said:

Hopefully you had a pretty girl there whose ear you could talk off.

MoeCizlak said:
I'm going to try and ignore you ending your sentence in a preposition.  But I did get her number and called her late Saturday night, she said she no longer works there but that didn't stop me from covering a wide variety of topics.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Off is one of those words, like fuck, that can be many parts of speech, such as an adverb, adjective, preposition or even a verb. In this case it's an adverb. It's perfectly acceptable to end a sentence with an adverb. At this time I'd like to thank the Good Sisters of Perpetual Misery for their dedication to teaching English.

Doc

jfields said:
Had an R&R Coconut IPA. Wasn't my thing, and can't for the life of me taste any coconut profile.

Might just be me. I seem to have gone off of IPA'S lately.

Coconut is difficult to bring out in beer and the flavor fades out in short time.  The last stout I brewed with coconut, I dropped two pounds into the secondary.  It still fell short of where I wanted it. 

Doc, I'm telling Bill you're encroaching upon his territory.

Mick and John, I've not had a better Coconut Stout than Maui Brewing's offering.  I'm not sure how they do it, but that stuff is the best I've tried.

1_14366126_3.jpg
Not only do you get a great beer; you get a history lesson, too.

Doc

MoeCizlak said:
Doc, I'm telling Bill you're encroaching upon his territory.

Mick and John, I've not had a better Coconut Stout than Maui Brewing's offering.  I'm not sure how they do it, but that stuff is the best I've tried.
Maui Brewing makes a coconut Stout? And here all this time I've just been drinking their Coconut Porter!