• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Devil Doc said:
A 603 18 Mile Rye Pale Ale on 6/03
603-Brewery.png

Local beer is good beer. Except Bud, which is brewed down the road a piece.

Doc
I love the Winni Amber. It has to be my favorite right now. Have you been to the brewery yet. Nice little place right off Exit 5 in londonderry out behind what is soon to be the old Twins.

Zombie dust
Alpha King
Southern Tier Chocolate
St. Bernardus Abt 12
Schneider Weisse Weisen Edel-Weisse
Struise Black Albert

Stone Russian Imp Stout
Modern Times house stout with chocolate and coconut
Red Trolley Ale
Bud light

Tall Paul said:

A 603 18 Mile Rye Pale Ale on 6/03
603-Brewery.png

Local beer is good beer. Except Bud, which is brewed down the road a piece.

Doc
I love the Winni Amber. It has to be my favorite right now. Have you been to the brewery yet. Nice little place right off Exit 5 in londonderry out behind what is soon to be the old Twins.

Bought a six Pk yesterday. Had one for lunch. I liked it. These guys are making some good beer. I hope they're able to keep it up. I've yet to visit the Brewery. Someday, bye and bye.

Doc

wkoti said:
Zombie dust
Alpha King
Southern Tier Chocolate
St. Bernardus Abt 12
Schneider Weisse Weisen Edel-Weisse
Struise Black Albert
Nice lineup. That Zombie Dust is the bees knees.

• Picked this up in York, Maine before attending a Leon Russell concert in Ogunquit. It's ok, but it won't supplant my favorite, Smuttynose "Finest Kind".
fryesleap.jpg

Doc

Had this tonight.  First few sips had a bitterness I didn't care for but it didn't bother me for long.  Not a bad beer.

med_gallery_19975_1946_546629.jpg

Southern Tier Choklat Oranj
New Holland The Poet
Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
Three Floyds Backmasking
Prarie Artisan Ales Limo Tint

My favorite Milk Stout to date.  Thanks Jason (backslide), I think this was from you:

20150615_181440_zpsscavaicn.jpg

Visited Nebraska Brewing Company and had:

Cardinal Pale Ale
Ale Storm
EOS Hefeweizen
Running with the Devil (this is an inception series beer they are testing.  Barlywine aged in rum barrels.  It was fantastic.)
Franc Blanc

At lunch, a St. Arnold's Bishop's Barrel #10. Woodford Reserve barrel aged barleywine. Had the non barrel aged version last year and thought it was ok, but nothing special. Lots of butter and caramel off the new one. Really nice!

Several Citra Pale Ale's from El Segundo Brewing Company at lunch.