• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

About to enjoy some more of my own home brew IPA:

697B9D5E-4110-44F7-8B4F-59A0C2F0233A.jpg

First was Bell's Hopsoulution. That is some good stuff. Then, Lagunitas Aunt Sally. Sours are not my thing. 1/2 on the night.

Immort is one of my favorites! Just grabbed a bottle in my mix-a-six from the store yesterday.

This was a good beer, not sure I'don't buy it again. It might just need some downtime, but this was bottled in 10/15 and was still super boozy.

View attachment 13086
I just had this last month. I didn't have high expectations so it really surprised me with how good it actually was. The pricing for these barrel aged stouts is getting out of control though.

I just had this last month. I didn't have high expectations so it really surprised me with how good it actually was. The pricing for these barrel aged stouts is getting out of control though.

It's still on shelves here for $22.99 I think. I love the other Yeti variants, but maybe I went in to this wanting it to be spectacular. Hell, who knows. Maybe it was the cheddar popcorn, I was eating with the kids, while watching a movie. LOL, too many of my own variants, to really know.