• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

North Coast Barrel Aged Old Rasputin XV.
2uiw4gm.jpg

image.jpeg Oskar Blues Priscilla White wit Wheat. Easy to drink, refreshing, crisp, sweet. Almost apple cider like.

Keeping it simple - got a six of Ninkasi "Total Domination" IPA in the fridge. Seems to be going down extremely well......:cool:

Wait, you get FO allotment? I dig the glass as well.
Well, the allotment that I managed to buy at exactly 12:00 pm on the Eventbrite website...that I was refreshing every 3 seconds...and having nightmares about missing for the week before.

Well, the allotment that I managed to buy at exactly 12:00 pm on the Eventbrite website...that I was refreshing every 3 seconds...and having nightmares about missing for the week before.

Haha, I bet so. What's in the allotment? What do they have at their brewery? That BBA porter looks amazing.

image.jpeg
Haha, I bet so. What's in the allotment? What do they have at their brewery? That BBA porter looks amazing.
I was able to get a pair of glasses and 3 bottles of their Fundamental Observation which is a Vanilla Imperial Stout that was aged in 4 different bourbon barrels. Last year was their first release for FO and it sold out so fast that the secondary market just went insane. I think it was named new beer of the year (nobody knew how good it would turn out so they set the bottle limit to 6). It's a pretty small brewery that's been open for 2 or 3 years but they have an amazing lineup of small batch experimental beers and rotate them on tap all the time. They also had some award winning IPAs but I didn't get a chance to try them.

View attachment 13388
I was able to get a pair of glasses and 3 bottles of their Fundamental Observation which is a Vanilla Imperial Stout that was aged in 4 different bourbon barrels. Last year was their first release for FO and it sold out so fast that the secondary market just went insane. I think it was named new beer of the year (nobody knew how good it would turn out so they set the bottle limit to 6). It's a pretty small brewery that's been open for 2 or 3 years but they have an amazing lineup of small batch experimental beers and rotate them on tap all the time. They also had some award winning IPAs but I didn't get a chance to try them.

Do they sell other stouts, at the brewery? I'd like to try some of their regular stout offerings, if they even have any.

Do they sell other stouts, at the brewery? I'd like to try some of their regular stout offerings, if they even have any.

They didn't have any on tap that day but I think they usually do. You can check their tap list on their website before you go. Are you gonna be in SoCal soon?

They didn't have any on tap that day but I think they usually do. You can check their tap list on their website before you go. Are you gonna be in SoCal soon?

Not unless I can convince someone to send me out to San Diego, for an acquisition we're working through.

Went on vacation to Dewey Beach DE. Fam has a house there, Visited DFH as I always do and the local brewery up the street. Had a bunch of stuff.

DFH
Alternate Takes #1 - A damn good IPA
Firefly Ale
75 min IPA
Nitro Chicory Stout
Flesh and Blood IPA

Dewey Beer Co.
Right Here Wit You
Summer Saison

And yesterday: Founders KBS

Been a good beer week.

On the deck in the normal position having a 3 Floyds Yum Yum and a Petite Monte 2. First whack at the Yum Yum and I think I like it better than Zombie Dust.

View media item 11938