• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

2013 Sierra Nevada Barrel Aged Bigfoot. Unfortunately the cork didn't hold in any carbonation, but it still tastes quite good.
2nhp011.jpg

Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss. I'm surprised how good this is.

Also has several beers last weekend that weren't officially "on tap" at Cinder Block last weekend. It's good to know the bartender.

Left Hand Sawtooth Nitro. Meh. I think too many breweries are trying to capture nitro stuff in bottles....and it just doesn't work for everything.

Kentucky Race Day IPA. Nothing mind blowing but enough to keep me interested.

Left Hand Sawtooth Nitro. Meh. I think too many breweries are trying to capture nitro stuff in bottles....and it just doesn't work for everything.
I'd check the freshness on this if you can. The fresher, the better. I think left hand does nitro better than most, of course, that may be my Colorado bias.

I'd check the freshness on this if you can. The fresher, the better. I think left hand does nitro better than most, of course, that may be my Colorado bias.

One of the ratings was 53 on a 100 point scale so maybe it wasn't just the freshness. Just sayin'.

I like left hand, no doubt. This beer just didn't jump out at me as being anything special and the nitro didn't add to it. Thats the thing with beer, its alllll subjective. I honestly think nitro works better out of a can if its going to have to be in a package. Again JMHO.

I like left hand, no doubt. This beer just didn't jump out at me as being anything special and the nitro didn't add to it. Thats the thing with beer, its alllll subjective. I honestly think nitro works better out of a can if its going to have to be in a package. Again JMHO.
I am always suspicious of bottled nitro if it doesn't have a widget.