• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

I've seen it at my local, not sure if its in regular stock, but let me know if you want me to grab you a few cans and I'll take a look when I get back from vacation.

I love TenFidy as well but I haven't seen it around in a while. Is there some kind of shortage or something?

image.jpeg
I haven't had the others, but I have had Winter Grind. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with it. I enjoyed the coffee in it, but I found it to be way too thin, for my liking. If it was more on the level of MILF, it would be great.

If it was last year's batch you tried I agree. The years prior have been better IMO, but it is definitely a lighter session type beer.

If you can get your hands on a Squashed it won't disappoint.

Last night I had this one. Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence:
293exl2.jpg

Right now having this. 2014 Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin:
m8ji2f.jpg

Several pints of Erasure IPA on Nitro

Edit: Eraser. Like what it did to my brain last night.

Beers over the last few days.

20160804_195142.jpg

20160804_195118.jpg

Attachments

• 20160804_195212.jpg
    20160804_195212.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 4
Had Maine Beer Co Lunch on tap at one of my favorite beer bars yesterday. I was surprised to see MBC beer all the way out here. It was good.
fk6yap.jpg

Also had some Lagunitas Scare City 2 which is a rye cocoa porter. It was quite good. Right now I'm having 24 oz. of 2013 Sierra Nevada Bigfoot..err, Bigfeet?
2yoy63b.jpg

Sun King Wee Mac (no pic). One of my favorite local Indianapolis beers.