• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Ok, after it warmed up a bit (I like my beer really cold) the flavors started to shine... now this is second to the Oreo stout.

O
Nice, Prairie for the win. Take the bottle out 30 minutes before you plan on drinking it. Other than that, enjoy those big stouts.

If you happen to have any of those orange wax BOMBs left, try one of those next.
Oh! You gave him an old one! I don’t even rate those anymore Bill! ?

Holy Shit look what has made its way to Kansas!!! The lady at the shop had no F-ing clue what they had in their possession.
View attachment 24358

That's such a great one! Before they started canning, it was only distro'd in Iowa and I had Clint @MoeCizlak send me a growler or it. When I say, send me, I really mean broken in transit. LOL.

That's such a great one! Before they started canning, it was only distro'd in Iowa and I had Clint @MoeCizlak send me a growler or it. When I say, send me, I really mean broken in transit. LOL.
It is a great beer! But still even when I go back home for the holidays and make my normal trip up to southern Wisconsin, it is sometimes hard to find and also usually has a limit. So I am SHOCKED its made it down to Kansas. If anyone wants some, let me know.

2018 Epic Big Bad Baptista
29p7nnr.jpg