• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

In Newport RI today. So trying local brews

View attachment 32864
View attachment 32865
Dude! I was scrolling through and saw a familiar logo and was like wait!! If it weren’t for this damn ‘Rona I’d say you should’ve let me know. Not sure how long you’re in town for but try as many local breweries as you can. We’ve got some good shit around here. Most breweries are also currently doing online ordering and curbside pickup. Couple more to try if you’re able:

Foolproof
Proclamation
Long Live Beerworks
Tilted Barn

let me know if you get to any of those!

Dude! I was scrolling through and saw a familiar logo and was like wait!! If it weren’t for this damn ‘Rona I’d say you should’ve let me know. Not sure how long you’re in town for but try as many local breweries as you can. We’ve got some good shit around here. Most breweries are also currently doing online ordering and curbside pickup. Couple more to try if you’re able:

Foolproof
Proclamation
Long Live Beerworks
Tilted Barn

let me know if you get to any of those!

it was an impulse decision to go on the trip. Was a quick one day adventure for lunch and a few hours in Newport and a bit of gambling at Foxwoods before heading back to NYC. We had lunch at 22 Bowen’s which has local brews so I also tried this which was quite good

E50BDAE5-EE3C-415E-94F0-C39EC79C6C3D.png

and picked up this on a way out of town hopefully it’s good as well

792E553C-EEEE-4FFE-A1C5-9FFD39CE38C3.jpeg