• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple 10 oz pours of Pliny the Younger. To bad they are not doing growlers this year.

MMMMMMMMMM.......Nugget Nectar! :p

I've probably had about five gallons of this over the last few days. :love:

Working from home .. what the hell, set up my laptop out back, popped open my bottle of Sweetwater Border Hopper and lit a Tatuaje Artistas ... Ah i love working from home :love: :laugh: :thumbs:

Fitgers Brewhouse Brown with lunch today while going over the maibock recipe I'll be brewing next week. Tasty, but nothing fancy.

Woodstock Inn's Pigs Ear Brown Ale, supposedly from the Inn at Woodstock, Vt., where all the well to do, old, hippie type flatlanders hang out. It's actually made by Shipyard Brewing Co. in Portland Maine. I like it. It's a very tasty and complex brown ale.

Doc.

Woodstock Inn's Pigs Ear Brown Ale, supposedly from the Inn at Woodstock, Vt., where all the well to do, old, hippie type flatlanders hang out. It's actually made by Shipyard Brewing Co. in Portland Maine. I like it. It's a very tasty and complex brown ale.

Doc.

Tried this one back in the summer and was quite pleased. Shipyard produces some pretty quality stuff.

Tyranena Shaggin' in the Wood - decent scotch ale but not much barrel influence which is odd since it's 70% aged in barrels
2009 Stone RIS - damn this has aged well...this was my last one so I'll have to age my 2010 one till this time next year

Fitgers Brewhouse Brown with lunch today while going over the maibock recipe I'll be brewing next week. Tasty, but nothing fancy.

First lager?

Yeah. I'm still working out the temp control stuff, but the ingredients will be here tomorrow. I thought if I had the grains and yeast staring me in the face I'd get around to the other part a little faster. :laugh:

Great lunch. Awesome Beer.
2011-02-18_12-55-19_416.jpg

First lager?

Yeah. I'm still working out the temp control stuff, but the ingredients will be here tomorrow. I thought if I had the grains and yeast staring me in the face I'd get around to the other part a little faster. :laugh:

Sweet! I'm going to do a helles bock this weekend I think.

Will be having a 22oz of Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental IPA tonight with pizza! 9%ABV and 95 IBU's FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.