• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogfish Head Summer Peach. Damn this stuff is freakn good!

Dogfish Head Summer Peach. Damn this stuff is freakn good!

Sam really knows how to pull off some of the weirdest recipes that most would never think to concoct.

Had a couple of Jefferson's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stouts with my daughter's friends father tonight. I think I broke him of that nasty Coor's Light habit for good. :laugh:

While I was on vacation, I had some local stuff and unable to get in NY stuff:

New Belgium Fat Tire, Shift, Ranger
OBBS Viking's Liking, Lemon Grass Wheat, Altimeter, and Black IPA
Mother Earth Brewing Sisters of the Moon IPA and Endless River Kolsch
Natty Greene's Southern Pale Ale
Carolina Brewery Flagship IPA

I think that's everything.

Had a Solar Storm with one of the guys that went to the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp. It's pretty decent.
Calvados Barrel Aged Beer Geek Brunch Weasel
Russian River Row 2 Hill 56
and more Heady Topper

Had a couple TENFIDY's last night! Damn these are so GOOD.

Why is it that there is no real "POP" when I crack the can? Like it is not presurized.

Thanks,

Paul

Not sure but Ten Fidy is an imp stout and that style usually has very low carbonation. That might be why you don't hear a blast of pressure. Not a bad beer, but I'm not a big fan of it. To each his own.

WELCOME BACK!
gallery_13257_1492_1277425.jpg

This past weekend I had some Alaskan White...never again, and some Alaskan Summer which was pretty good.

Last week I had a few Ironshore Bock's (7%) on the flight back from the Cayman Islands. Thought it was going to be sweet like Jamaica's Dragon Stout, but it was not at all. At $4 a can it was one of the best buys I've ever had on a plane. John

Status
Not open for further replies.