• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a draft pour of 12.12.12 into a snifter and it was very complex, spicy and aromatic.

Would love to see what some age would do for this last release of the V.E. line.

Try it if you can!

Saranac Caramel Porter!

A great beer. TP, you have to try a 50/50 of the Saranac Caramel Porter and Saranac Pumpkin Ale (a Black & Tan of sorts). An absolutely fantastic combination.

I will give this a shot I love mixing beer!

Great...let me know what you think...

Outstanding my friend! Thank you very much for the brew and the mix was great. My black and tan pouring skills suck but the flavor is very good. The mix of cinnamon spice and the caramel sweetness really work together well.

gallery_13257_1558_887474.jpg

Thanks again brother I will need to revisit this next year when the the pumpkin comes back out!
Paul

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I made some crazy delicious chili, which called for some Guinness and not all of it got used. So I drank the rest!

I was surprised today by The House of Shady Tenacious Traveler and Curious traveler

Barrier Brewing Belgian 1. Words cannot express how happy I am they finally got growler fills going at the brewery again, even though they haven't started brewing again yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.