• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today/this evening, I met up with some friends for beer, cigars, and college basketball. I enjoyed the following beers:

Hobgoblin
Founders Breakfast Stout
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
Boulevard Saison-Brett

Samuel Smith IPA
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Adams Noble Pils
Smithwicks

Founders Nemesis - wow
Founders Imperial Stout - bout the same as Old Rasputin
Ballast Point Victory At Sea - damn good...thanks Mike!

Today/this evening, I met up with some friends for beer, cigars, and college basketball. I enjoyed the following beers:

Hobgoblin
Founders Breakfast Stout
Boulevard Saison-Brett

Well the party went a little bit later... add:
Boulevard Dark Truth Stout
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Stout

Hobgoblin
Founders Breakfast Stout
Boulevard Saison-Brett

Another of my favorites. You guys are making me jealous.

Been laying low the last few weeks trying to shed a few pounds. :(

Last night:

Bomber of Belgian Tripel Homebrew
Oskar Blues Gordon

Going to have to make the Dubbel next Justin. I'll let you know what the final recipe ends up being, and get it to you.

Red Brick Double Chocolate Oatmeal Porter
Chimay Red
Fat Tire

I had a couple pints of Lost Abbey Serpent Stout at a bar last night. WOW! That one packs a punch (11% ABV)! I liked it quite a lot.

Alesmith Decadence 07. Wish I bought a lot more. This beer is out-freaking-standing! :thumbs: Never drank it fresh so can't compare.

Sinebrychoff Porter 07. Wow, this was an interesting beer. My description of this beer might scare some folks. When you pour it I swear it looks like dark blood. The flavors were really indescribable. Very unique, and ultimately delicious. Like no other porter I've ever had.

I'm going to have to research this beer further.

Justin, thank you so much.

Now I wish I had more experience with aged beers...

Beer Geek Breakfast. Holy good Lord, that stuff is epic.

Just popped the top on some Sierra Nevada 30 Anni Stout gifted to me from CRQuarto... Holy crap, the head on this is half the glass on the initial pour, sweet Jesus!

Sinebrychoff Porter 07. Wow, this was an interesting beer. My description of this beer might scare some folks. When you pour it I swear it looks like dark blood. The flavors were really indescribable. Very unique, and ultimately delicious. Like no other porter I've ever had.

I'm going to have to research this beer further.

Justin, thank you so much.

Now I wish I had more experience with aged beers...

Glad you enjoyed it Mick :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.