• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of love here for the founders brekfast stout... Ive made a very good clone of that myself :)

my plan is to go home and drink lots of my munich helles :D

lots of love here for the founders brekfast stout... Ive made a very good clone of that myself :)

my plan is to go home and drink lots of my munich helles :D
I kind of pieced together that you have a clone recipe for BREAKFAST stout. Did you come up with this yourself, or is it from a publication?

Sinebrychoff Porter 07. Wow, this was an interesting beer. My description of this beer might scare some folks. When you pour it I swear it looks like dark blood. The flavors were really indescribable. Very unique, and ultimately delicious. Like no other porter I've ever had.

I'm going to have to research this beer further.

Justin, thank you so much.

Now I wish I had more experience with aged beers...

Great beer to have with a cigar. Baltic Porters are typically made with lager yeast instead of ale yeast. It gives them a really unique flavor.

had a Half Acre Ginger Twin India Red Ale ... following up with a Nugget Nectar!

While watching basketball my buddy and I split my last Coffee Bender, and a bottle of Boulevard Rye on Rye.

Well, Jonny (Stoggi13) is here, and here's a running list:

Bass Ale/Guinness B&Ts
Lagunitas The Hairy Eyeball Ale
Mikkeller's Beer Geek Breakfast
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
Killian Irish Red!

That's where we're at so far!

Checkin' the posts while enjoying a bottle of Three Philosophers Belgian Ale. True Love :love:

Founders Double Trouble Imperial IPA

What did you think of the DT IPA? It's a little spendy, so I've passed on it.

Surly 4 and Surly Mild on Saturday. Surly Furioius, Flying Dog Imperial Porter and Founders Dry Hopped Pale on Sunday.

Sinebrychoff Porter 07. Wow, this was an interesting beer. My description of this beer might scare some folks. When you pour it I swear it looks like dark blood. The flavors were really indescribable. Very unique, and ultimately delicious. Like no other porter I've ever had.

I'm going to have to research this beer further.

Justin, thank you so much.

Now I wish I had more experience with aged beers...

Great beer to have with a cigar. Baltic Porters are typically made with lager yeast instead of ale yeast. It gives them a really unique flavor.

Ahhhhh. That is some useful info. Thank you.

I'm really not into hoppy beers, but I'm going to have a bottle of the Southern Tier Gemini.

Schlitz. It simply doesn't get any better than this. No, I'm not kidding.

Terrapin Hopsecutioner and Green Flash Double Stout

KBS due to the generosity of a good guy here last night. Tonight it's gonna be Shilafly Reserve Imperial Stout 2009. It's aged in Bourbon Barrels. Been on a stout kick lately.

Schlitz. It simply doesn't get any better than this. No, I'm not kidding.

I just lost any respect I had for you Clint!

Did you use Metamucil as a chaser?

Even I don't drink Schiltz.
rolleyes.gif

I had a Smuttynose Hanami Ale. First beer I ever had by that brewery that sucked. I just can't abide fruit beers.

Doc.

You broke my heart Doc. I'm never putting on my Panama hat again, I hope you're happy.

Alaskan Stout for the first time. Holeeeeee Jesus, amazing brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.