• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock. Very good. Although I don't have a clue why they attached a plastic goat on a string to the neck of the bottle, I must say I thought it was a nice touch :)

Home brewed Hefewiesen
Home brewed Oatmeal Stout
Stone Smoked Porter

Sampled the prebottle double IPA home brew and damn good.

Drank a Sam Smith Winter Welcome while sitting around a campfire smoking a WOAM last night.

Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock. Very good. Although I don't have a clue why they attached a plastic goat on a string to the neck of the bottle, I must say I thought it was a nice touch :)

The goat is the traditional symbol for bock beer. Bock means goat in German. Bock originated in Einbeck, and the beck got corrupted into bock somehow (I'm relatively sure drinking was involved).

Drank a Double-Bastard yesterday, was pretty darn good! Also had one of the Murphy's Stout.

Lost Coast Indica IPA

Pours burnt golden color with a dirty white head and good lacing. Citrus and pine hops on the nose with a hint of spice and a sweet undertone. Some hints of fresh berry also. Toasted grains upfront with a bready quality, bitter on the back of the tounge but not overly hoppy, definately a little piney. Slighty watery mouthfeel, a little oily. Not a bad beer, one that can be enjoyed and not overwhelm the palate, refreshing.

Schneider & Sons Weiss Dopplebock - very tasty stuff! But I've never had a bad Schneider Weizenbier.

Last night I had:

DFH Aprihop
Founders Backwoods Bastard - my last one...I will miss these
Southern Star Buried Hatchet

Last night I had:

DFH Aprihop

How is that DFH Aprihop? I had it before but I think it was infected or something.

Last night had me a Sculpin, got a bottle of Blackfoot River Brewer's Reserve Imperial Stout chillin in the fridge for tomorrow night! Can't wait ...

Last night I had:

DFH Aprihop

How is that DFH Aprihop? I had it before but I think it was infected or something.

Last night had me a Sculpin, got a bottle of Blackfoot River Brewer's Reserve Imperial Stout chillin in the fridge for tomorrow night! Can't wait ...

It was decent...not that hoppy and the apricot flavors were really hard to pick out. Wasn't bad but it could have used a little more hops. I think I waited too long to buy it and the hops have faded a bit by now. Definitely wasn't as bad as the Saint Arnold IPA I bought that was old as hell and didn't have even the slightest hop flavor at all...that got returned to the store the following day.

Last night I had:

DFH Aprihop

I drank my last Bastard last weekend. Wish I would have bought more when I had the chance.

Drinking a Southern Tier Imperial Mokah. Very nice creamy stout. The chocolate and coffee flavors are very forward.

Too windy outside to enjoy a smoke. Drinking an Oerbier Reserva. Wish I had bought more.

Had a Captain Swain's Extra Stout this afternoon, not too bad...'specially down towards the bottom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.