• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had:
Shiner
Gordon
Ten Fidy
Aprihop

Tonight:
Alpine Mandarin Nectar

Arrogant Bastard.

Southern Tier Krampus.

Several Labatt's. It's camp. What can I say.

This weekend, thanks to Minnesota crew, I had:

Surly Abrasive
Surly Coffee Bender
Surly Furious

All 3 were incredible.

This weekend, thanks to Minnesota crew, I had:

Surly Abrasive
Surly Coffee Bender
Surly Furious

All 3 were incredible.

I would once again like to say THANKS to the Minnesota crew for hooking me up with some Surly as well! :thumbs:

Introduced a friend to Stone Pale Ale earlier today, and just now enjoying a DFH 60min IPA!

Enjoyed a nice Spaten Oktoberfest. So Good! So Good! So Good!

Just a regular ol' Anchor Steam with a regular ol' Padron Londres Natty. Sometimes the simple things are best.

Ten Fidy. Wow, what a great stout. Thick, black, with at least an inch of chocolate brown head. Thankfully, my wife told me she would never try that. "Too much!", she said. :laugh:

Seriously, thank you Brent. I'm glad I got to try that one. It was a real sipper. Delicious.

Found a bottle of Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout in the back of a shelf. Not a bad RIS for a Leinekugel's product!!!!

Ten Fidy. Wow, what a great stout. Thick, black, with at least an inch of chocolate brown head. Thankfully, my wife told me she would never try that. "Too much!", she said. :laugh:

Seriously, thank you Brent. I'm glad I got to try that one. It was a real sipper. Delicious.
My pleasure. Just wait until you try that Dark Truth. :thumbs:

My pleasure. Just wait until you try that Dark Truth. :thumbs:

I wasn't impressed with Dark Truth. I'd take Ten Fidy any day...especially aged a year or more.

I'm running out already, but enjoyed a Surly Furious the other day. I must thank the Minnesota crew for bringing that down to the herf last week.

To share the love, I passed one along to a beer snob friend of mine, He had nothing but nice things to say.

4642290893_f86c312ec7_o.jpg

I'm running out already, but enjoyed a Surly Furious the other day. I must thank the Minnesota crew for bringing that down to the herf last week.

To share the love, I passed one along to a beer snob friend of mine, He had nothing but nice things to say.

4642290893_f86c312ec7_o.jpg

Tony-Our pleasure!!! :) How about a reverse trip? You and the KCMO crew come up for a visit to the Twin Cities and we'll make sure you get your fill of Surly and then some! :D

Best,

Joe

stopped off at F & M microbrewery in Guelph yesterday while on my way to Windsor for a conference, chanced to grab a box of their special spring brew - Stone Hammer Maple Red Ale, going quite nicely with a Casa Magna oscuro :thumbs: (good thing I was lucky enough to snag one of the few smoking rooms available at the hotel) ;)

Dogfishead 60minute IPA...from my keg!

Awww yeah! (it only took 5 weeks of waiting)

Will

Had a few Dogfish Head Raison d'Erte's last night. Have a bottle of Dogfish Head Red and White in the fridge for tonight! I can't get enough of anything DFH puts a label on!

By the way... I am definitely felling it today... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.