• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, the ol' one quart Carta Blanca cerveza. Shoot me down boys but damn it hit the spot after work.

Well, I rocked a Coors Light pre-game lockerroom on Saturday night and post-game lockerroom Sunday morning rocked a Bud Lite. Not proud of it, but I ain't a complete beer douche.

Well, I rocked a Coors Light pre-game lockerroom on Saturday night and post-game lockerroom Sunday morning rocked a Bud Lite. Not proud of it, but I ain't a complete beer douche.

Nice going black cloud. You make me look like a connoisseur. :sign:

Nice going black cloud. You make me look like a connoisseur. :sign:

Man, in my short time on this Earth I've rocked everything from Coors and Bud to Old English and King Cobra. Granted, I've moved to a life of better brews, but I was born and raised on the teat of the mass-produced domestic.

Banquet and Champagne beers forever, b*tches!

A six pack of Hopslam......My favorite!

I don't know what it is about that stuff, but what an awesome buzz it gives me. :thumbs: :love:

Oof, lawd, a few mouthfuls of this St Bernardus Christmas Ale and it's already getting on top of me.

Been drinking a lot of Guinness draught cans lately - the supermarket had them on sale for $5.00 per 8 pack so I loaded up.

Tonight was Cigar City Jai Alai IPA and Terrapin Wake N Bake... I've been hitting both hard lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.