• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had these boys yesterday 
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10415]
the founders was paired up with a La Reloba mexican

Tall Paul said:
Sampler at lunch today!

HobgoblinBoddingtonsSpeckled HenMonty Python's Holy Grail Ale

Currently enjoying this from my beer secret santa! Thanks Kendal.
That Stone is awesome. Hope you enjoyed it Paul.

Had a Lagunitas Censored and Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye last night.

gallery_6514_1715_5586.jpg

Had this one last night and the Lagavulin cask on Friday night.  I could definitely taste the sweetness from the port cask and the smokiness from the Lagavulin cask in the other.  I enjoyed both of them but at almost $10 a bottle there are some barrel aged bomber+ size beers out there for just a few dollars more a bottle.

LarryH said:
Had this one last night and the Lagavulin cask on Friday night.  I could definitely taste the sweetness from the port cask and the smokiness from the Lagavulin cask in the other.  I enjoyed both of them but at almost $10 a bottle there are some barrel aged bomber+ size beers out there for just a few dollars more a bottle.

That Lagavulin cask sounds like something I need to find. 

Bsneed51 said:

That Lagavulin cask sounds like something I need to find. 

I think it's only been in Litte Rock for a few weeks.  Let me know if you want me to pick some up for you. 

This was a fun beer to drink.  Nothing overly complex, just a refreshing, easy drinking and flavorful beer.  Thank you Smokin'Sims!

gallery_1425_515_32323.jpg

Mike I like the Wake n Bake and Midnight Oil a bit more than MooHoo.

Smokin'Sims said:
Mike I like the Wake n Bake and Midnight Oil a bit more than MooHoo.

One of those is on tap for tonight!

With all of this talk I finally tracked down some Langunitas Sucks....... Great stuff!

gallery_1425_515_11367.jpg

Good beer for its style, but just confirms that I don't like coffee by itself or in my beer (unless it's been bourbon barrel'ed).  Even though I don't care for the style, Wake-n-Bake is far better than FBS in my opinion (at least this year's release of FBS).  Thanks again James for the opportunity to try it!

Terrapin's Hop Karma Brown IPA. It is a nice balance of brown ale and IPA.

Good stout.  James, does the brewery refer to that bottle with a special name or anything?  I've never seen that style before.

gallery_1425_515_34815.jpg

Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout.  I'm quite certain I could pour this into my car and the cylinders would never seize.  Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.