• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

And boba, right?

No boba! 😂

tenor.gif

I first had Thai Iced Tea decades ago back in Spokane, when me & the ex first started doing Thai food. "Bubble tea" was a LONG way off the radar in 1987 & frankly, looks like something I'd probably swallow wrong & choke to death on. :rolleyes:

Went looking for a recipe after my last post & noticed people are using half & half, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk now instead of coconut milk, which online recipes are listing as a "non-dairy option." I dunno, maybe it's regional, but I've never had it served with anything but coconut milk.

Anyway I bought some of the genuine tea mix on Amazon. 😎

~Boar

Forgot to make coffee this am so sporting Casey’s Pumpkin pie coffee.. since I can’t eat till noon this is the next best thing right. For those who are thinking it, yes it’s just black flavored coffee and not that milk and sugar filled crap
0DB8F63A-B7F6-4AB9-BB51-ACF0948BAC49.jpeg

Where's the coffee?
Looks more like a $5bucks....where they say they have coffee, but nobody orders it.
😂😂
It was still brewing when I took the pic, but it was definitely there. Conclusion is I like it black if hot, and with the sweetened condensed milk cold. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep after trying all the varieties...

Sweetened condensed milk. Man, there isn't a finer creamer to put in coffee. It is bar none my favorite. Unfortunately due to it's boat load of calories/carbs I rarely use it.

I typically rotate between beans from Groundwork and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and every so often grab beans from a different local roaster. I opened the bag of Birthday Blend and remembered that light roasts usually aren't my thing. I have the 2 lbs bag of Black Gold for after the Birthday Blend is finished.

It was still brewing when I took the pic, but it was definitely there. Conclusion is I like it black if hot, and with the sweetened condensed milk cold. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep after trying all the varieties...

Yay!

I'm using three tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk, two tablespoons of ground espresso roast, one cup of boiling water, and loving it. But my limit is ONE. If I have a second glass, I start feeling like I'm flying at ground level!

~Boar