• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Mejor Torpedo Espresso

Not the best for me, just not my type of flavor.

A Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva that I got in a Jedi/Sith trade with Smokyballs a while back.

If you've never had one... GET ONE!

Awesome Awesome cigar and a serious ass-kicker to boot! :thumbs:

A Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva that I got in a Jedi/Sith trade with Smokyballs a while back.

If you've never had one... GET ONE!

Awesome Awesome cigar and a serious ass-kicker to boot! :thumbs:

NERDS!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Takes one to know one I guess... :whistling:

-Rob

Started the day with a Monte EL 2003
Gran Habano VL gran robusto earlier.
About to light up a padron maduro...not sure which size I will toast.

1. A CAO Moontrance beli given to me by Mr. Wolf. Yeah, yeah, laugh all you like. It was a light, refreshing and relaxing smoke. :p

2. Bolivar Coronas Junior - still too young, but not bad at all

Wilkey

Perhaps you should be reminded of the last scene in "Braveheart" :laugh:

Doc.

Have not had the time to smoke a "good" cigar in a while. Broke the slump with a King B I've had resting in the cooler for a few months at 65%...It was a real improvment over the few I smoked fresh. :thumbs:

Tonight was a Flor de Ybor City #85 VSG! Good cigar, first of many out of the bundle.

b

898 Churchill...beautiful triple shade wrapper, extremely smooth, easy draw, mellow nutty flavors.

Last night smoked a Padron 64 Anniversary Monarcha Maduro and a LGC Reserva Especial Felicias Maduro while watching the Manhattan skyline with some friends.

-Rob

I inhaled some secondhand smoke from a Bolivar Royal Coronas... 10 feet away, but it was still good... cough cough

Rocky Patel 1990 Churchill I received from my Secret Santa oh so long ago. I nubbed it after burning my finger, thumb and lips. :love:

In the afternoon I had an HdM Coronation from '03, this time is wasn't plugged :thumbs:

In the evening I settled down with a Don Pepin Blue Label Magnates (7 5/8 x 49) - very nice cigar but I prefer the torpedo.

My first Opus X. xXx Power Ranger. Outstanding, it lived up to all the hype.

Great smoke to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary, I'm glad I let it sleep until today.

Partagas Series P #2.....tastey!
Oliva O classic toro'ish size.
Punch english selection...gifted by someone on another forum.
Indian Tabac super fuerte natural this morning to start the day.

Had a Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Toro this afternoon with a friend that came back to town for a visit. Don't know why, but I love these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.