• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin's No. 300 tonight. Completely unimpressed. It was extremely mild and the taste just wasn't there. Only good thing I can say about it was the burn was perfect all throughout.

Tatuaje RC 184. Perfect balance, starting cedery and spicey and moving into a bitter coffee/leather/spice finish. Burned great, lots of smoke, perfect draw (thanks for the tips Ginseng). Was it worth the price...YES!

407a80760289d3a043f8aff468d170ed1d32.jpeg

My wife took pity on me and brought me lunch from the Palm. I think that deserved an Opus Petit Lancero. This stick has somewhere between 1 and 2 years of age on it, and some lovely bloom. Just the thing after a bit of beef. Started nice but finished nicer. Now, if they would just make an Anejo version.

Yesterday, right after work, I hit the links. I brought with me an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Grande Robusto Maduro for the game, and an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Robusto for the ride home.

The Cameroon Legend Maduro is a nice stick. Plenty of flavor and just right to hit the links with. But the real treat was the Super Fuerte. That is one righteous smoke. I hadn't had these before I picked up a box about a month ago, but I am sure glad that I did. These sticks absolutely floor me with flavor they pack. Just right for a mellow ride home from a hard day at the golf course.

CAO MX2 robusto...just alright.

Yeah I really wanted to give these a try after reading all the hoopla about them in vendor adverts, and my buddy was kind enough to hand one over....Man am I glad I didn't go nuts searching for them and overpaying. That smoke was nothing to write home about. Looked great, but that was about it. CAO seemed to have forgotten one important aspect with this line. They didn't add any flavor.

Chateau Fuente SG and while the flavor was good, the burn was terrible from the beginning. It was like one side of the entire length of the cigar was much harder and it burned with a black ash while the rest was a dark gray.

AF Double Chateau Fuente. Definately enjoyed it. Aside from a large vein in the wrapper it was a great smoke. Started off mild then picked up about 2 inches in.

Well I havent really been smoking cigars since I had to cut down. :0 But yesterday I had me a nice cigar that was gifted to me with some coffee. It was a partagas lusitania I believe. It was the same size as a RAG so that is my logical guess. Either way, it was a great smoke that I have been wanting to try for some time now.

Well, I've made a few changes in my daily rotation. (God, that's so pretentious). With coffee this AM I had a free world Monte Cristo #3. After lunch a Punch Elite maduro. With my before dinner scotch I had a AF Chateau SG and I'm going out to the shop to enjoy a Punch Gran Puro.

Doc.

Trinidad Colonials, sitting on the beach letting the pups chase seagulls and watching the morons that didn't listen to the updates marine weather forecast get pounded trying to get out and go fishing!

:laugh:

A DC Max #4 on the drive home.

Found a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte in the bottom of one of the humis and gave it a shot. I am very impressed. For a cheap smoke the construction and flavor of this was amazing. Perfect burn all throughout, clouds of smoke. I will be buying a box of these. :love:

BBF and a Zino Platinum Minuto!
Washed down with some Balvenie 15!

-Rob

Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend last night. This particular cigar was much much better than any of the others out of the same box. Draw was loose like a straw, billows of smoke, and the flavor was a vintage cameroon profile...a nice cedary/spicy blend. Very good, I hope the rest of this box smokes like this one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.