• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramides LE ... a bit young, but a decent enough smoke.

Tonight I enjoyed a Punch Royal Coronation Maduro.

Didn't get to have a cigar for just over a week, so sat outside all night and watched the rain roll through with a bunch of beer and smokes. First, had an AF 858 Nat. Next, I smoked an AF Chateau(sp?) Fuente SG, then smoked a Padron 2000 Maduro. All were very satisfying and make me keep thinking about what I will smoke tomorrow! :thumbs:

Getting ready to fire up a S.T Dupont lonsdale just gottem yesterday and can't wait :thumbs: Anyone tried these?

Last night I had my first HdM Coronation (from an '03 box that I've had resting in my humi for several months) and was quite disappointed. It was plugged and unfortunately I didn't notice prior to lighting so I tried to make the draw better as I smoked it but wasn't very successful. I could tell that this little smoke packs a good punch and has good flavor, but I was too distracted by the draw issue and I finally tossed it after the mid way point. I just hope that the others in my box don't have the same issue!

Just had a Ghurka Centurian for my am smoke. I have a few of these in the humi and smoke em now and then. Decent cigar.

I'm always excited to smoke one, but they never seem to live upto expectations. Construction and draw on this one were excellent, but have had problems with both in the past. Taste does remain consistent.

They are a bit rough at first, with a mixture of honey and vegetal tones for the first third. They mellow out for the remainder of the smoke, with some cocoa, toast, and coffee atributes replacing the earlier vegetal aspect.

Now what to smoke after lunch :)

I haven't smoked anything yet today. I'm looking forward to smoking an Anejo or maybe a Padron 1964 Maduro.

On the road, ended up bumming a marlboro mentol light.... HA :0

A/F Hemingway Classic followed up by a Short Story, during poker night.

Great night for Hemingways! Both were delicious.

Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
6 x 50
Nice firm cigar.
Beautiful dark brown, slightly veiny wrapper (Ecuadorian-grown El Bajo sungrown leaf...according to CI).
Full flavored but medium bodied and smooth the whole way through.
Great draw and burn. I can't describe the flavors but I percieved the aroma of cocoa in it's smoke.
Firm grayish-white ash held tight for the entire first half.
Excellent 90 minute, delicious, contemplative smoke!

Edited to ad that it has a beautiful band too.

At the Outlaw, I had a Los Blancos Maduro Robusto. At home on the patio, I enjoyed a Excalibur Dark Knight. Both were excellent!! :thumbs:

SLR maduro rothschilde with an iced coffee. I must say that these are fast becoming my go to "every day" maduro. Right up there with a Padron 2K maddie.

AM: El Rey del Mundo Petite Corona 03
Midday:BTL
Evening:punch Punch 04

Brian

On the drive north friday afternoon, a Padron Anni '64

While sitting in the hot tub at my brothers place in Fairbanks friday night, an Anejo 77 'Shark' (mmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) (while being dive bombed by a few thousand mosquitos)

On the drive back home today, a SLR Serie 'A' and a CoRo.

gotta love those long 350 mile drives at 55mph!

Enjoyed a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro toro this morning. This was actually the best Cusano cigar I've ever smoked. Much better than the other Cusano cigars I've smoked.

JdN Antano Churchill while hanging out with Fuscat and Todd Mac.

Padron #2000 while grilling this afternoon and a 5 Vegas 'A' Archtype as I type this.

AF Masterpiece maddie last night. My first one, and what an outstanding smoke (all 2 hours worth). First 1/3 I could appreciate charry notes mixed with some sweet tones (honey?) and overtones of coffee bean. Became less earthy and quite smooth for the remainder of the smoke. I tried my best to finish it off, but I had to stop with less than 2 inches to go. Now I wish I only had more ???

This afternoon I celebrated my birthday with a no. 1 Padron 1926 maddie. I think it's going to be a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.