• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off the evening with a nice pipe bowl with Lima Whiskey, then had me a CAO Black and H.Upmann 1844 Vintage Cammy during poker.

Both were fine, but really didn't beg for attention.

CAO Black - very decent cigar for the money. I've got several in my humi. :)

I went budget last night and just had me a Padron Londres.

CAO Brazilia Samba...

Despite what's sort of common knowledge, these DO get better with age...

And after smoking this cigar, I only have one non-Cuban left in my travel humidor...the horror!

ERDM Choix SUpreme (late 03?) for the Drive to work...coming around nicely.

BBF Oct 03...almost there, draw a little easy

Short Story (fresh...first fresh one in quite some time) Really enjoyed it.

Started off the day with a bowl...

Had my first BBF at the evening herf....great smoke!!! My butterfingers dropped it and damaged the foot enough that I thought I had ruined it. I figured it would split the whole way down, but it burnt great and all the way past the self inflicted damage. Nothing to complain about in this 'gar, full of flavor and even had some power to it. (thanks for the outstanding 'gar marcsheldon!)

Ended the day with a bowl

A trinidad fundadores '04 from HapaLee's n00b sampler. Holy crap, what a great smoke! I'm still too new to describe the tastes, but there was a broad medley of wonderful tastes and changes. Set the bar for the rest of my stock.

A trinidad fundadores '04 from CasaSoho's n00b sampler. Holy crap, what a great smoke! I'm still too new to describe the tastes, but there was a broad medley of wonderful tastes and changes. Set the bar for the rest of my stock.

Did I start sending out NSTs? I have Trini Fundadores? When did all this happen? :laugh:

I'm just the guy who sent you the crappy Egg. Sorry about that BTW. :sign:

Shit, no, I meant HapaLee, sorry, you sent me crap. Damn 2-sylable handles. The Egg experience was worth every penny I paid though. Seriously, thanks for the opportunity. Lee's trinadad was like the complete inverse of your Egg. Size, shape, taste, overall experience. :p Beautiful smoke. You guys are both great BOTL's IMO. :thumbs:

Well I smoked a Zino Platinum Diamond Crown Series Chubby Especial and a Montecristo C EL 2003. I am thinking of a Padron 1926 #35 maddie next and then capping the night off with a Anejo #48 or a Hemi Masterpiece maddie. I havent decided on that just yet who is gonna join the other fallen brother and sisters before this. :D

...just finished up a nice Upmann Mag46 on the deck with a rum and coke. Very nice... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Had to stay home today because of some severe wind damage last night; so, I took advantage of the time.

Started off with a nice Anejo No. 55 and a black coffee while the tree removal crew did their work.

Follwed up with a Punch SS #2.

In the afternoon, had an OpusX Double Corona.

Working on an LFD Double Ligero Oscuro Especial and a little El Dorado Demerara 15 year old rum from Guyana.

la gloria cubana glorias extra.a VERY GOOD alternative to one of my favorites..don carlos robusto.i get to smoke these while they age.starts off w/ good a dose of spice that midway through turns sweet.B+ Get some there only $3.40

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro and a La Escepcion Siglo V #50. Both very good. Paul

Went to a Camacho show at the local B&M and smoked a Monarca while there. Always a great smoke! I am smoking a Coyolar now and it is not nearly as good. Not bad, though. A little humi time would help some but the construction is also lacking.
Rates in the low sevens while the Monarca gets a solid 8.5 and recommend.

HdM Coronation (from late '05 I believe). It was a little rough at times, but still a very enjoyable short smoke.

Smoked a Padron 40th Anni last night... It was just OK, suprisingly so.
Followed it with a JdN Antano which was way more enjoyable and a fraction of the price!

-Rob

I've been going through a box of Puros Indios Presidente Maduros that have a number of years on them. The cello is a really dark yellow. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.