• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFOX xXx. There is something about this cigar that makes it my favorite in the enire Opus X line.

Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Ebano on my drive home yesterday. Very nice, pleasing aroma. It's billed as a heavy cigar but personally I found it to be just a hair stronger than a medium cigar.

I smoked a AF Double Chataue(sp, how the hell do spell it??) SG (Thanks Jeff!) and the a AF Cuban Belicoso today on the links.
I shot decently (for me anyways) and the cigars were great.
I definately like the Beli better, but that's just me!

-Rob

I finished the evening with a handrolled sungrown wrapperfigurado from The Velvet Lounge in NYC. This cigar suprised the F%^& out of me. Lots of SG goodness. I would have nubbed it but my friends were rushing me...
It was a great SG day for me!

-Rob

Davidoff mini cigarillo.Bitter as hell. I got 9 left hope they turn out better. Not enough time to smoke a decent cigar.

Short Story in the morning! :D
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda in the evening! :D

Last night was a CAO Vision Robusto.....I liked it alot.
This morning was a JDN Celebration corona
La Aurora 100 anos belicoso

Monte #5 from 2004 this morning. I know these are much maligned, but I like 'em.

At lunch, had a CAO Brazilia Piranha. First Brazilia. Quite a little smoke! Not bad at all. Packed a bit of a punch.

Drive home: SLR A. 2002

About to fire up a AF 858 SG thanks to Bmd's generosity. :thumbs:

Just a bried edit...I had to include that this cigar has one nice spice taste to it. Just pure bliss. :D

Here is a picture of the nub.

DSCN03740001.jpg

Its just that good. :thumbs:

About to fire up a AF 858 SG thanks to Bmd's generosity. :thumbs:

Just a bried edit...I had to include that this cigar has one nice spice taste to it. Just pure bliss. :D

Here is a picture of the nub.

[image removed]
Its just that good. :thumbs:

Now that is a nub!
If you look carefully you can see the smoking callouses on Loren's hands!

-Rob

Had my first La Aurora 100 anos churchill, and I think I've found a new favourite cigar. Such a complex a beautiful symphony of flavours.

I have had several Connecticut #1's and found them to be quite tasty, but too mild. I think the 100 anos hit the nail on the head. I have a bellicoso in wait that I can't wait to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.