• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tied the new CAO brazillia box press today... It was fantastic (once I needle nosed the stems out)

I think CAO augmented with the blend and made it a stronger cigar with nice depth and complexity. I would recommend it

To work with my wrapper search tonight on the line up

Conn shade - RP Conn - good burn/construction NO flavor
SunGrown - Pardon 5000 - holy crap, I have got to get my hands on these

and if I have time the Black Patch Classic Robusto - gave to my buddy, silly Army Captians, didn't bring a smoke to the party....

THis kicks off in a few hours, I will report back later

MX - OUT

Tim

I tied the new CAO brazillia box press today... It was fantastic (once I needle nosed the stems out)

I think CAO augmented with the blend and made it a stronger cigar with nice depth and complexity. I would recommend it

There's a new Brazilia? Hmmm.... I'll have to look out for it.

Had an AF Don Carlos robusto tonight. Not too bad of a smoke. Good flavors throughout the entire thing. :)

Haven't smoked for a few days, but at the lake last weekend I had a LFD Ligero L-250 (IIRC) that was pretty durned tasty, then had a Padron 2k the next night with my Dad, who smoked an Ashton Cabinet robusto. The Padron was awesome, naturally, and Dad liked the Ashton but I thought it was way too bland. He likes the mild smokes - he used to buy Dominican Dunhills by the box when he was smoking cigars. Now he just has one with me a few times a year. His oncologist encourages him to smoke very, very few...

Smoking an '06 SLR DC right now. Last night was a Padron '26 #9 maduro. Neither sucked :cool:

Had my first PSD4 this evening. Beautiful wrapper... almost brownish red color. The flavor on this robusto was outstanding. Loads of creamy smoke and deliciously sweet tobacco flavor throughout the first half. Then toward the end... it took a 180 on me and started giving me loads of pepper and spice with an almost cool aftertaste. WOW! I think I have a new favorite cigar... :love: :love: :love:

mac

Today was a good smoking day.

RP Vintage 92'
Tatuaje P3
Custom Farm Roll Figurado
DCM #5

I expect another good smoking day this coming Saturday.

I smoked a Graycliffe Vintage 1999, which was a gift from atuck. Man that was a nice cigar. :D

Tonight, while at the Outlaw's dinner with Litto Gomez, I enjoyed two of his fine cigars -- Reserva Especial Robusto and Ligero Torpedo. Both had been in my La Flor humi since last year's event. :thumbs:
Now it is off to bed as I am picking up tkoepp and his buddy tomorrow at 7:30 -- a big breakast then on to the main event!!

Tonight's an Oliva Serie O that Interscape gave to me for winning a contest of sorts. Great smoke... big smoke, too. Must be 6x60 at least. I think a smaller ring gauge would smoke a little better, but this is still a fine smoke. Lots of woody and cedar flavor, medium strength. Seems to be picking up in strength just a little as I get near the last third. Thanks Les. :)

August 24th:

Partagas Lusitanias (1998, WOW, this one is smoking better than any Lusi I've ever had!)

Special thanks to SeeGars for this one! :love:

Started with an Oliva Series O Toro from a sampler. I tried the Series V and the Series G Maduro - both great cigars, IMO!

I plan on a Gurkha Legend Anniversario Perfecto later. That and the Regent are the two Gurkhas I like the most.

Famous Nic 3k
Famous Nic 4k

:D Can anyone guess what my cheap smoke is right now?

Brandon

Had an RyJ Short Churchill this afternoon. First 1/4 was very unimpressive to me but it quickly picked up and became a damn good cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.