• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on the patio smoking my last CAO L'Anniversaire Camaroon from the good 'ol days. It has mellowed abit, but still has all the nutty flavors we used to enjoy. The only thing that could be sweeter at the moment would be this same cigar but with the red band and that sweet maduro wrapper.

While watching the Jayhawks move to 10-0, I enjoyed three fine cigars:

Partagas Limited Reserve Decades # 2
Primos Criollo Rosado Robusto
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo Torpdedo

Just having a Ashton Magnum now. I like them, but only smoke them when they are free :thumbs:

Yesterday was a great smoking day.

RASCC
PAM 64 Principe
H Upmann Sir Winston
LFD Ligero-250
Bolivar Gold Medal
WOAM

Nick

So far watching the games today ive had.

CAO Cameroon
Diablo Picante, aged from when they were released, i was actually very surprised at the taste of this now that the picante has settled. Strong powerful spicy and pretty good.

Today while watching my beloved Ravens, get shutout i have a CAO Cx2. I also have some questions, i am 20 year old college student, and im trying to get involved in collecting cigars. Ive been smoking for about 2 years but haven't really gotten deep into anything. Im looking to find some nice cigars. Id love to hear some of your guys favorites that people think might be good to start with, ive had all the big names with some ashtons, CAOs and Romeos, thanks for any information.

Today while watching my beloved Ravens, get shutout i have a CAO Cx2. I also have some questions, i am 20 year old college student, and im trying to get involved in collecting cigars. Ive been smoking for about 2 years but haven't really gotten deep into anything. Im looking to find some nice cigars. Id love to hear some of your guys favorites that people think might be good to start with, ive had all the big names with some ashtons, CAOs and Romeos, thanks for any information.

After watching my Bengals beat cjhokie's beloved Ravens for the 2nd time this year I smoked a Montecristo #4.
WHO DEY!

Sparked up a tat havana. It was good but, not great. I guess I expected more after the noella which I really liked.

After watching my Bengals beat cjhokie's beloved Ravens for the 2nd time this year I smoked a Montecristo #4.
WHO DEY!

yep...tough year for ravens fans :(

Yesterday I smoked an AVO 787 and an AF Anejo Shark...both awesome but one more awesome than the other. Can you guess which one?

Just finished my first Cabiguan Guapo.

What a smoke. Fabulous draw, burn, and taste. Another great cigar to add to the list. I have to get my hands on a few more of these.

yesterday I enjoyed

5 vegas gold
Famous Nic. 1000 toro
PLPC
H.Upman coronas minor

Yesterday while watching the Cards beat on Detroit, I had CAO Cameroon, then CAO MX2. Both were good but I'm looking forward to the Ashton VSG for tonight's matchup! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.