• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I had a Padron 80th and a Cohiba Piramides LE 2006. The Padron was amazing, worth every penny in my eyes. The Cohiba Piramides wasn't my cup of tea. I think I'll let a couple rest for another year or so and revisit them. The others are likely going to be traded away. It's sad too because I was really looking forward to this smoke and it really came up short.

Yesterday I had a Padron 80th and a Cohiba Piramides LE 2006. The Padron was amazing, worth every penny in my eyes. The Cohiba Piramides wasn't my cup of tea. I think I'll let a couple rest for another year or so and revisit them. The others are likely going to be traded away. It's sad too because I was really looking forward to this smoke and it really came up short.

Which one did you smoke first? Sometimes that makes all of the difference. Last night I had one of my favorites, a Padron 1926 #9 maduro sent to me by my SS. What a treat. Oh, by the way SS, REVEAL YOURSELF!

LFD Ligero Torp

Ligero is not as good as double ligero - check!

Smoked a tat cojonu 2003, loved all the way to tip. Got alot of chocolate and toast. I will be on the search for more of these.

Had a Fumadores robusto, a ISOM Cohiba and a Cabaguan Guapo. Strangly enough, i enjoyed the Fumadores the most.

Met some friends for dinner and drinks last night. After dinner we lit up a couple of signature maduro's. I picked up a box recently and wanted to see how this years batch matched up with the previous years offerings from Fuente - no disappointment here. This has to be one of the best sticks for the money, IMO.
- DT

Yesterday I had a RP Vintage 1990 while on the back porch playing fetch with my Labrador, Bella. Today...not sure, but I'm already working on walking to the humi. That, and I've got my 300ct humi coming that I need to season!

Yesterday, a fresh Monte#2--nice and complex. Very satisfying.

Right now, enjoying an RyJ Churchill from 04 while watching the game at TG. :) Heavenly!

Mick, glad you enjoyed the Double R--one of my favorite Davidoff! :thumbs:

An Illusione 88 earlier and right now an A. Fuente Hemingway Signature from 2004.

Smoked a btl at my first herf today. Great cigar, great people and a great time. Thanx to all. And thanx to StinkiMonki for the btl your the man.

HDM Excalibur - It's always fun to revisit one of the sticks that got you hooked, and this was no disappointment.

Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto - A good cigar, but the last third was bitter and I had to let it go out. It's a shame because I planned on nubbing this one. I'm a little perplexed with Pepin cigars, because I seem to encounter bitterness with them more than any others lately.

D

Just got finished with an SLR 'A' from 2003...

This thing was as awsome as awesome can be. Nice and mellow from the get go and finished strong. Paired with JW Red and Coke....

Yesterday I had my first Casa Fuente and today was my first Davidoff (Millineum). I had to stop early on the Casa as it gave me a good headspin. Both were very good sticks, but not favorites, nor worth all the $ for my personal taste.

Aurora Preferidos Platinum and Emerald.

Great smokes, not as good as the sapphire though.

Status
Not open for further replies.