• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhhhhh..

just hopped out of the hot tub after finishing off an old Shark and a bottle of Cakebread 97 Chardonnay with my honey...

great way to celebrate..

art

Truly extraordinary cigar nite!

858SG from 02, and a 26 no35 to follow. Beautiful evening on the deck in NC after kids BBall games. Finishing the 26 now.

I really need to work on my close-up shots.
Its hard to tell if it will come out clear. Only until I load it on the PC do I get to see the quality of the shot.
Joya.jpg

Had a DCM. Great construction, but this is the second mediocre one I've had. The flavor just doesn't really do it for me and they become too hot too early. Maybe I'm crazy...

73472351sh4.jpg

Just finished an 858 sungrown with at least 5 years of age on it. I smoked it as part of Waliguy day. For those who dont know, Waliguy was a CFer who unexpectedly passed away recently. Everyone was going to smoke a 858 in his honor on 5/1.

Had a fresh WOAM last night. Good but they are much much better with a few years.

smoked a nub habano and a DPG Black perla yesterday at the pepin event

Just finished a Partagas Serie D No.3 EL 2006.

This was an outstanding smoke. Even better than the PSP2s I have been smoking.

Smoked a VSG Robusto and watched 'The Royal Tenebaums', great smoke and a very unusual (though I enjoyed it!) flick

Gurka Beast......... Big ole cigar, little on taste.

Came as an add on from CI, kind of thought something was up when I couldn't find a price point or review on it

Yet another CI Legends Yellow :rolleyes: out on the deck with coffee and a Heinlein Anthology.

After work a PLPC

I'm down to two a day since I started smoking a pipe again. ;)

Steve

I turned 50 today, so to cebrate I started the day with a Cabaiguan Robusto X.
Then I smoked a PuffnStuff DPG Blue Lancero
Then to end the day, Tatuaje Taino.

Welcome to the club! We're not getting older we're getting more devious.

Happy belated birthday; my "significant decimal" birthday was last December.

"Age and treachery will overcome youth and beauty, every time....."..... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

last night was a few good ones.

1.Cabaiguan Guapo
2.Tatuaje Reserva A Uno (AWESOME!!!)
3.Don Fernando
4.AF 858 SG '07

All in all a good night with some great BOTL's at the first night of the Baghdad BOTL send-off. Going back for more in about 20 minutes!
B

I just had a El Centurion Robusto after a big breakfast.
This was from my second box from when they were first released. This cigar seems to generate a lot of pro and con comments. I found out right away that they had to be sipped, i.e., very gentle, and not too deep a puff. I did not dry box or put it in my 65% box it for a day or so before smoking, so it came out of a 69% humi.
As they are aging, the flavors (really nice) are coming more to the surface, and the negative aspect that I've heard of is trying to reveal itself. This one started to get a little funky a little past the half way point, and the really nice flavors started to recede. I'm going to let the rest sit for a few more months, and see
what happens.

And to AVB, and BBS..many thanks for the kind birthday comments. Yep, I'm getting wiser, and more cunning at the same time :D

Let's see. Last night I had:

• Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto (very nice and got a few more today)
  • Olor Rothschild Natural (again, another nice one and will probably get some more when I get back from traveling)
  • Ashton 898 Lonsdale (nice and I have a few so won't get more just yet)
Today while out and about I picked up a few cigars from Barklay-Rex:

• ACID Blondie (AWFUL! It had a spot that wouldn't burn properly and it just wouldn't draw right. I have a second one but if the 2nd one repeats the first I won't be doing these again)
  • Davidoff Classic #2 Panatella (draw was a little difficult at first but once it got going a nice mild cigar).

Hopefully I'll have some comments to post about my cigar findings in Mexico next week. :)

Last night while watching the Celtics blow game 6 I had a Boli Gold Medal and this morning after breakfast a Boli BF and tonite while watching the Sox I'm thinking of smoking my first Kinkycristo.

Brian

After dealing with my 9 yr old's b-day party with 12 pre-teen girls at my house, I needed something good this evening. So I had myself a 6 mo. old WOAM and needless to say, it didn't disappoint.

Today: Illusione 88, A Nub (Cubano I think it was) This was very tastey and well constructed. But when I grabbed it I though, "Where The heck is the rest of the cigar?". Surprisingly, this stout little stick was packed with flavor. I tasted cocoa and coffee. It took a while to get stoked but once it got going it burnt well and lasted a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.