• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked an Olde World Reserve that was gifted to me by a generous friend. Good smoke, I think I will be going back to visit the RP Line again soon.

Thanks brother for the the great smoke!!

SB #2. I actually got to relax with a cup of ice coffee and my smoke in the Park. Took my time and gave that Litto a 2hr ride...wooohoooo.

what a great day

art

Smoked an Olde World Reserve that was gifted to me by a generous friend. Good smoke, I think I will be going back to visit the RP Line again soon.

Thanks brother for the the great smoke!!

I had one of these these yesterday - very enjoyable smoke, one of the better lines that RP offers IMHO.

Punch Monarcas 2001. Wow I forgot how good these are. Very complex woody and sweet. Perfect burn. Too bad they stopped making these in 2002.

Bob

Smoked a Casa Fuente, awesome at first. Sweet notes from the wrapper and spice from the tobacco.

Devils weed for the ride to work.

A La Riqueza Lunch, and another on the ride home. Thats the first time I've smoked two if the same cigar in one day in a long time. A nice rich smoke.

yesterday i smoked 2 la riqueza's followed by a padron exclusivo maduro.

this morning i smoked a Redemption Lancero proto type, followed by a regular release Redemption. I just lit up a monte #2 I will finish the day off with a Titan de Bronze Special torpedo. im on a titan kick dam good for the money!!!!

Started the day with a VSG Tres Mystique. I don't see how people let these age. I can't keep my hands off them!!!!

Now I don't normally do this but I smoked in my truck while making my rounds today. The dang Padron 2000 Maduro's that were delivered this morning smelled so good I smoked two of them today. ???

Had a couple good ones in the good company of some of the TX crew.

'07 Outlaw Pepin Robusto (compliments of Tasman) An aboslutely breathtaking cigar. What I would do to get my hands on a couple more of these. Very different from any other Pepin that I've had. Dean, thanks a ton for gifting me this beauty!

Next was a Tatuaje Black Label Robusto (complements of Rebelherfer). This one caught me off guard. I was expecting it to be like the Tat Blacks that come in the jars, but it was a totally different flavor profile. A fantastic smoke that brings tears to the eyes knowing its not going to be realeased. Jeff, thanks a ton! Never thought I would see one of these, much less smoke one.

All in all a VERY good day with some friends. Even learned that Jeff is a hell of a cook too! Talk about some mean spaghetti! :thumbs:
B

Fumadores(Holts) by DPG was not very good. First cigar I have not finished in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.