• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What humidor(s) and how many cigars?

I’ve recently downsized. I gave a cabinet humidor, that was roughly 25% stocked to a cousin in law earlier this year. He’s new to the hobby and I made a deal with my wife… get rid of the humidor and I can get a new gun safe for the closet. I got a little gun and ammo happy right before the gun ban in WA State was signed.

I currently have a Savoy table top humidor I bought from @CMontoya79 a few years ago. It has around 30 or so in it. I have a tupador with around 25 or so in. Lastly, I have a herfador that I rotate a dozen or so in and out.

I’ve recently downsized. I gave a cabinet humidor, that was roughly 25% stocked to a cousin in law earlier this year. He’s new to the hobby and I made a deal with my wife… get rid of the humidor and I can get a new gun safe for the closet. I got a little gun and ammo happy right before the gun ban in WA State was signed.

I currently have a Savoy table top humidor I bought from @CMontoya79 a few years ago. It has around 30 or so in it. I have a tupador with around 25 or so in. Lastly, I have a herfador that I rotate a dozen or so in and out.
Nice trade!

Savoy makes a great desk top piece as well.

I have 2 othe these I think they’re 80qt and one 80qt ice chest 2lbs of heartfelt beads in each and some boveda packs when I travel in a ziplock bag. I still heed a desktop but I’d rather spend my $ on cigars. Iv been looking at cabinets but holding out for a aristocrat if I can find one. I had to reorganize to see what I could fit.IMG_0934.jpegIMG_0936.jpeg

I've got a few more cigars in the time you disappeared and came back @whopper ...... I don't know exactly how many though. Got three large cabinets and a 160 qt coolidor.

Some time back I had Bob Staebell build me a wonderful custom cabinet to fit a specific place....two houses ago.....:) Love it, just check the water every six weeks or so, temperature controlled, it's great. This was taken some time back, so the products have moved around, but you get the idea....

View attachment 76121
Yo Quiero Taco Bell!