• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Would You Have Done

If you saw a premium box of cigars obviously priced wrong.

• You would question the salesperson if it was a mistake, then buy if answer is no?

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • You would never even ask. Just pay and walk way?

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • You would tell them the MSRP is off by almost $400.00?

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • You would blame Robbie?

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
Clearly you got ripped off. $78? Those cigars have been sitting around for years and are no longer fresh. They should have paid you to take them off their hands...

Enjoy...

You did great! But, it is apparent you feel bad about your great find, so to help, please send a box of VSGs to me, as the last box is friggin gone! :laugh:

Ken

That was their pricing even after you inquired. So i vote that the right answer is blame Robbie! Enjoy

Their loss not yours John, you did the right thing verifying the price.
Enjoy them,
Rob

You have always been a good man and did the right thing. I have been in a similar situation, and always ask, then buy.

If they don't sell in a store at retail, sell them at cost... or at least get something, which is better than nothing.

Previous owner's stock, came with the store . . . they're not out anything and you scored bigtime.

I probably wouldn't have even asked, but I'm a shit that way.

~Boar

I like your honesty(in your post). I thought about just going up and seeing what they rang up as, then acting surprised/walking away if it came up to MSRP. I just had to ask though. I have the worlds worst poker face.

Well, I always figure . . . THEY'RE the godsbaned professionals. I'm scrupulously honest, but I don't go around shielding people who should know what they're doing from their own fuckups. ;)

~Boar