• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever Happened to....

Skivvies that held your junk in. I swear, if I get caught in my zipper one more time....

:blush:

I just added "light a candle for MadMonk" to my to do list tomorrow. Geez Louise.

CMontoya79 said:
I feel for your lady, Monk. :)
Don't. she left us years ago. That is one "whatever happened to" that I won't list.  :thumbs: 
I am very much, at my age, enjoying being a single dad. 

Seriously though, like every pack I've bought in the past few years. 

Ah! I'll start wearing them backwards!!!

MadMonk said:

I feel for your lady, Monk. :)
Don't. she left us years ago. That is one "whatever happened to" that I won't list.  :thumbs: 
I am very much, at my age, enjoying being a single dad. 

Seriously though, like every pack I've bought in the past few years. 

Ah! I'll start wearing them backwards!!!

Just wear a jock strap.  You'll be hip.

Thought he lived in Salt Lake city area. I'm unaware of any other members in Utah.

Bfisher88 lives in Park City Utah. I sent him a PM on FB.

He ran a health food store in the Salt Lake area. Met up with him a few years ago very nice guy!

jfields said:

Lucasbuck?
No kidding! I've been trying to contact him for a few years.
Anyone live near him Jason?

I went to a Steely Dan concert with the Sheriff this summer. He just got engaged Jan 20th to a really nice woman. Proof there is hope for us all!!! 

Thanks C! Tell him to stop in and say hello at some point.... He's missed at CP!

jfields said:
Thanks C! Tell him to stop in and say hello at some point.... He's missed at CP!

From Lucasbuck, "Oh really? Man, haven't been on there in years. I should check in. Who's asking?" .. I told him nobody of importance. 
:sign:

Blue Dragon said:

From Lucasbuck, "Oh really? Man, haven't been on there in years. I should check in. Who's asking?" .. I told him nobody of importance. 
:sign:

Tell him we all are.  I want to hear how his Hippie Granola shop is doing.

I just remembered the name of his store:  Aloha Nutrition - Not sure how I remembered that, but I do remember sending a few packages to that address now that I look it up.