• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever Happened to....

Pepsi Clear
Pepsi Jazz
Pepsi Spice

I'm a Coke fan, however really enjoyed the above Pepsi's while they lasted.

Fat Albert
Commodore 64

Customer SERVICE

Politeness

The Pledge of Allegiance

Respecting elders who deserve it

Man, I'm getting old!

DeputyDawg, you mention Customer Service.

I went to a seminar about a year ago. BIG, famous business management, accounting, etc. firm.
The whole thing was bizarre. They, of course, stressed that an organization should always seek maximizing the bottom line, but they also spent considerable time
with the idea of doing away with true customer service and satisfaction.

I.e., there is an idea is propagating in the business world to eliminate customer service due to its adverse effects on the bottom line.

It is now more important than ever to be very astute in securing favorable terms and conditions.

Whatever happened to calling a company (bank, etc) and talking to a real live person...?

Saturday morning cartoons... (used to watch them with dad religiously)
Budweiser frog....
Reading for fun....

... parents holding their kids accountable instead of making excuses for them?

(I am a high school teacher and we just got done with mideterms, so this is kind of a rant that comes up during these times... :) )

The group Cameo

Ditto machines with that cool smell from the purple ink

The #1 pencil, hell even a #2.5 pencil!

Corded phones ..........Tired of playing find the cordless phone everyday

Mikey from those Life cereal commercials.

85 cent gas from when I was a teen first driving.

Having to earn your trophy instead of the whole team getting one.

Yeah. I lived in PA till I was 15, moved to FL for 2 yrs and now live outside Chicago for the last 20 years. PA had seasons, but FL is just hot and IL has winter and summer. Lol