• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Air Fryer Pizza @CigarStone style. Jeff got me hooked on this at our last Allegheny National Forest get together. I was so inebriated hungry I couldn’t wait for the pizza to cool and quickly burnt the top layer of skin off the roof of my mouth. Wasn’t even hungry, but it was so good I had him make me a second pizza. Was miserable stuffed after that and passed out.
image.jpg

Air Fryer Pizza @CigarStone style. Jeff got me hooked on this at our last Allegheny National Forest get together. I was so inebriated hungry I couldn’t wait for the pizza to cool and quickly burnt the top layer of skin off the roof of my mouth. Wasn’t even hungry, but it was so good I had him make me a second pizza. Was miserable stuffed after that and passed out.
View attachment 51637
Air fryer you say? Pretty cool!

View attachment 51637
It was a fun night! Sitting by the fire in fresh snow, a bear behind us hoping for some pizza, and John eating himself into a coma!

Boy, am I glad @smellysell didn't see that before I corrected it!

Last edited:
My son in law just got one of this ooni pizza ovens, and it’s pretty cool too. Runs off propane but had a pizza stone type thing inside. Makes a tasty pizza!