• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Hand made macaroni noodles, decadent imported cheese, freshly caught tuna seared to add blacked flavor. Topped with a truffle sauce and the finest shredded cheese money can buy…..

Ok fine. Kraft Mac and Cheese, sweet baby rays buffalo sauce , canned tuna, and Colby jack cheese. But this is my story and I like the first one better.

43F6B205-21D2-466C-A1B8-3ED55A0A36C5.jpeg

Hand made macaroni noodles, decadent imported cheese, freshly caught tuna seared to add blacked flavor. Topped with a truffle sauce and the finest shredded cheese money can buy…..

Ok fine. Kraft Mac and Cheese, sweet baby rays buffalo sauce , canned tuna, and Colby jack cheese. But this is my story and I like the first one better.

View attachment 52422
Ha! I was totally buying it until I read the second half! Presentation is everything...

View attachment 52422
Damn Chad, you had me salivating as I read the first description!

I forgot to post our pizza's last weekend.....Sausage and mushroom on mozzarella and red sauce, three cheeses (shredded moz, fresh moz and ptarmigan) with mushrooms, drizzled with truffle oil and last a traditional Margarita pie. All of them got a sprinkler of basil. Served with a house salad and a dry red.
Pizza Feb 28.jpg

I forgot to post our pizza's last weekend.....Sausage and mushroom on mozzarella and red sauce, three cheeses (shredded moz, fresh moz and ptarmigan) with mushrooms, drizzled with truffle oil and last a traditional Margarita pie. All of them got a sprinkler of basil. Served with a house salad and a dry red.
View attachment 52733
Looks Great, you do them in a regular oven? If I can ask, why two types of Mozzarella ?