• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Fresh farm raised catfish, pan seared with panko crumbs, home made home fries, green beans, marinated cucumbers w/sweet onions and homemade cocktail sauce, and dessert with vanilla ice cream ( chocolate drizzle optional ).

A73FBF66-9B0F-4225-AE61-F24B92D08854.jpeg

Last edited:
Do your recipe call for cooking sherry along with the Marsala wine?

If not, I'd like to see your recipe Tom.
Yes, I use both Marsala and sherry along with chicken broth. I split the broth into two portions and add flour to the second portion adding it near the completion.

Started OMAD (one meal a day) last week. @kann this is a typical meal. Steak, blueberries
on greek yogurt, yellow bell pepper, and cooked cauliflower mixed with flaming pepper jack cheese and bacon. Only one week in, but results are encouraging.

20230410_141528.jpg

Last edited:
Started OMAD (one meal a day) last week. @kann this is a typical meal. Steak, blueberries
on greek yogurt, yellow bell pepper, and cooked cauliflower mixed with flaming pepper jack cheese and bacon. Only one week in, but results are encouraging.

View attachment 67268

What is your eating window Joe? Just coffee/water/green tea, during your fasting window?

What is your eating window Joe? Just coffee/water/green tea, during your fasting window?
Ugh, I've messed this up a couple times. My eating window tends to be one hour between 12-4. I've been drinking Gatorade Zero for electrolytes and flavor too often. Need to find a substitute, but not worried about it yet. I've only done the OMAD for a week so I'm still learning. The biggest issue I've found so far is when I'm bored I want/think I want food. I think many of us go to food when we are bored. I've been watching videos from a guy on youtube named Dr. O (not Oz). He is big on ADF or Alternate Day Fasting. I might attempt that sometime in the future.

Ugh, I've messed this up a couple times. My eating window tends to be one hour between 12-4. I've been drinking Gatorade Zero for electrolytes and flavor too often. Need to find a substitute, but not worried about it yet. I've only done the OMAD for a week so I'm still learning. The biggest issue I've found so far is when I'm bored I want/think I want food. I think many of us go to food when we are bored. I've been watching videos from a guy on youtube named Dr. O (not Oz). He is big on ADF or Alternate Day Fasting. I might attempt that sometime in the future.

Yep, the mind plays tricks when we're bored. I go through it as well. Have you tried MIO water flavoring? They have great flavors and it's zero sugar, but it does have artificial flavoring.

Give yourself a pass, it takes a while to get on board with IF or even harder OMAD. Once you get a routine down, you'll be amazed at the results.

Yep, the mind plays tricks when we're bored. I go through it as well. Have you tried MIO water flavoring? They have great flavors and it's zero sugar, but it does have artificial flavoring.

Give yourself a pass, it takes a while to get on board with IF or even harder OMAD. Once you get a routine down, you'll be amazed at the results.
You must be clairvoyant, I was just looking water flavoring up on the net. I'll get a couple and try them, thanks for the tip and the encouragement!

Went to the Wharf in Washington DC today and visited Hells Kitchen. Figured it would be all hype, but everything from the salad, pumpkin soup, tuna tartare, and the beef Wellington were tops!
I wish I could make sticky toffee pudding like that.
0E05087D-1676-400B-A21A-4C56177C02D3.jpegD256C17D-1B2A-4F30-A492-2C83406C7FB4.jpeg8AE1F125-E8F9-4052-B2D7-4287B83BCFCA.jpegB57097E5-8554-4FF2-B293-7C91F5C4BA62.jpeg9E401C8A-FE5D-491F-88F5-F7A29789A5ED.jpeg

Went to the Wharf in Washington DC today and visited Hells Kitchen. Figured it would be all hype, but everything from the salad, pumpkin soup, tuna tartare, and the beef Wellington were tops!
I wish I could make sticky toffee pudding like that.
View attachment 67473View attachment 67474View attachment 67475View attachment 67476View attachment 67477
I believe they borrowed that name from NYC, but the meal looks wonderful John, laughed cause you got dessert with ice cream.