• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

We had some friends over yesterday so my wife made pizza and salad for dinner. Four of us devoured it all........along with a couple of bottles of dry Cab.........
- Sautéed onions and garlic with shredded mozzarella, shrimp and prosciutto on top
- Shredded mozzarella and mushrooms with fresh mozzarella and truffle oil on top
- Cesar salad using our homemade dressing

Pizza.jpg

Forgot to take any pictures, but made a braised pot roast Saturday with a Chuck Roast I bought from that somewhat local Swallow Hill Farm I found recently. Holy hell was it fantastic!! The meat from this place are just amazing…

No pictures, but cream cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, and cranberry sauce on a cibatta. Sooooo good!
That sounds amazing Justin! I thought I was the only one getting creative with leftovers. The other night I made sliders with Honeybaked Ham, Irish Cheddar, cranberry sauce, tomato, and Chick Fil A sauce on Kings Hawaiian Bread Rolls. Damn good!