• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

GroobySteven said:
I've just gotten a couple boxes of those Pudgy Monsters also JSM.   Yet to try any.
Is it recommended to start at one end and work through ... or just dip in?
I'm a big Tatjuaje Fan (Tattoo, Cabaiguay & T110's)
However, I would guess.....lol

I work right to left on boxes.... for no reason in particular...

jvel79 said:
1 box of BBF
1 box of Partagas 898
And some 2005 HU Mag 46

Ah, I see that you went with these. You'll enjoy them as they are very good.

Light this! said:
1 box of BBF
1 box of Partagas 898
And some 2005 HU Mag 46

Ah, I see that you went with these. You'll enjoy them as they are very good.
I did Kris! I pulled the trigger on these. Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to trying them.

Went to the cigar shop today and they had two Anejo 55. Took one and left the other for someone else. Can't wait to try it.

Just put in an order for the MC slam box. The store had to wait to get some in.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 at the BandM

I am dissapointed...

Worst $15 smoke of my life...

jsm11 said:

I am dissapointed...

Different smokes for different folks. Love those things.

Brickhouse said:
I am dissapointed...
Yeah I was reading reviews while I smoked it and it's all love across the board....

I didn't even finish it, just not for me...

jsm11 said:

I am dissapointed...
Yeah I was reading reviews while I smoked it and it's all love across the board....

I didn't even finish it, just not for me...

The OR were awesome but correct if I am wrong but didn't the blend change from the OR?

Stopped by Holts this afternoon and restocked on some SSMs. They were having their Tatuaje event so I was able to grab a few Jekylls and even some Anejo 46s. All and all it was a pretty good day for me.

Picked up a box of H.Upmann Petite Coronas that are just fantastic right out of the box.  Great afternoon smoke.  Just picked up two more boxes on sale, for a rainy day.

...hey look, it's raining...!!... :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:
Picked up a box of H.Upmann Petite Coronas that are just fantastic right out of the box.  Great afternoon smoke.  Just picked up two more boxes on sale, for a rainy day.

You're not planning any sort of embargo, are you?

;-)

BlindedByScience said:

Tom, it sounds to me like you're enjoying the HU marca huh? Do you remember when I bought the three boxes of HU Connie A's to save and maybe sell down the road because of the misspelling? Well, it's not happening. One box down and two left. These Connie A's are good! 

I've really been digging my re-entry into CC's.  I've put "a few" boxes away.... :p  These little PC's are really smoking great, couldn't pass up a couple boxes at the sale price.  Great for a quick afternoon or late evening smoke...... :thumbs: