• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of Casa Fuente Robustos this last weekend. Does the lady from register watch everyone when they're in the walkin? I felt like a little kid being watched to make sure I didn't shoplift.
I get that at a lot of B&Ms.

Pair of Casa Fuente Robustos this last weekend. Does the lady from register watch everyone when they're in the walkin? I felt like a little kid being watched to make sure I didn't shoplift.
I get that at a lot of B&Ms.

Yeah, but Gavin, with you its because of the sideways Raiders cap, backpack and droopy jeans.

5x E.P. Carrillo Elencos Series Don Rubino
5x Illusione Maduro 88
5x Illusione Maduro hl Lancero
5x Kristoff GC Signature Series Robusto
10x La Riqueze No 4
10ct box Montecristo No4
5x Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero

Mailman showed up with a box today..... and inside was a sealed box of A.F. Short Story Maduro. :love:

gallery_13416_1487_19789.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_37107.jpg

Where did you get those?! :love:

Just got my 5 pack of Liga Privada T-52's (Thanks Smoke Inn!), I haven't had one yet, but I love the No. 9, has anybody had one of these? How do they compare?

Stopped in to the B&M yesterday to sign up for their Stogies, Bogies and Brews event. Torano rep in the house so I picked up a Master maduro, a couple of 1959 - 50 years, and a Single Region - Jalapa.

Stopped in to the B&M yesterday to sign up for their Stogies, Bogies and Brews event. Torano rep in the house so I picked up a Master maduro, a couple of 1959 - 50 years, and a Single Region - Jalapa.

Hey brother... was that @ Habana? Also, Im going to have to look up that info on the other event.

Stopped by the local B&M today. Picked up a new Cigar Caddy for the QSH. Picked up my dad one too. Army Camo (fitting) and I pimped mine out with a CP sticker... Also picked up a couple Tat El Triunfador ORs that seemed to have been overlooked. Score...

gallery_13416_1487_29946.jpg

Just took possession of a Perdomo Natural sampler and a couple of MF Le Bijou 1922 Toros.

Stopped by the local B&M today. Picked up a new Cigar Caddy for the QSH. Picked up my dad one too. Army Camo (fitting) and I pimped mine out with a CP sticker... Also picked up a couple Tat El Triunfador ORs that seemed to have been overlooked. Score...

gallery_13416_1487_29946.jpg

Cigar monster has this for $25.98 right now.. Is that a good price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.