• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is going to meet Carlito at Outlaw?

I'm still working out scheduling @ work. I've been off for the last week due to elbow surgery and probably won't be back to work until 3/12.

It would be difficult to ask for more time off but I will see.

Bought my plane tickets on November 15th last year. I'm going, dinner at Author Bryant's anyone?

Keith

Dagnabit, that's my Wife's birthday, i gotta think on this :laugh:

Dagnabit, that's my Wife's birthday, i gotta think on this :laugh:

Too bad... it was my chance to either kick ya in the butt or smoke a cigar with ya... :laugh:

Anyone else going?

Well crap...

I'm going. Taking a LOT of air miles (I have no option but to use first class... or pay $1000 for the ticket) but I'm booked.

Some of you other fuggers better make it! If I can make it aaaaaaall the way from Alaska - what's YOUR excuse?

That is the better half's 40th surprise birthday party.......what better surprise than me not being there :D

I am planning on going to the Padron event in May but if I could somehow change the date of that party!

April-flyer08.jpg

I'll most likely be there! I don't have a test that weekend so I'll make the drive down from Omaha; a bit under 3 hours. Hopefully I can get one of my Fuente boxes signed as a souvenir! :D

Carlito was supposed to show up at Holts about a year and a half ago, but that was cancelled, so I never got to meet him when I lived in Philadelphia.

I've never been to an Outlaw event before; does anyone know how much food/drink/poker costs?

Hopefully I can made the Padron event in May as well ; got to meet him at Holts about a year ago.

I'll most likely be there! I don't have a test that weekend so I'll make the drive down from Omaha; a bit under 3 hours. Hopefully I can get one of my Fuente boxes signed as a souvenir! :D

Carlito was supposed to show up at Holts about a year and a half ago, but that was cancelled, so I never got to meet him when I lived in Philadelphia.

I've never been to an Outlaw event before; does anyone know how much food/drink/poker costs?

Hopefully I can made the Padron event in May as well ; got to meet him at Holts about a year ago.

Food = FREE
Drinks = FREE
Poker = not sure, but I think it's FREE

Come on down, it'll be a blast!!

Food = FREE
Drinks = FREE

Man you guys are making this tuff.

Food = FREE
Drinks = FREE

SWEET!

Food = FREE
Drinks = FREE

Man you guys are making this tuff.

You misspelled "extremely easy" Jeff

Flights are a bit high. Need to talk to a few guys at the P.D. but I am thinking "Road Trip" a little less than 10 hours a lot less with a little "Professional Courtesy". :sign: :sign:

I'll be there with or without the Northwest Arkansas faction. :thumbs:

Nick

I'll be there with or without the Northwest Arkansas faction. :thumbs:

Nick

:thumbs: I am planning on taking the Friday before the event off from work. So I can plan a pre event herf!