• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

Aeroswat,

I'll send you a Perdomo2 sampler as soon as I get your addy.

Aeroswat,
-Perdomo2 Milenario maduro and cameroon
-Perdomo2 Exponenete maduro
-Perdomo2 Ecuacion cameroon

headed your way!

Matt, Paul, Shawn and Scott.....

Your packages all went out this morning, though numbers were not available because of the overseas shipping. So, they all went out the evening of Jun 2 EST (morning Jun 3 my time).

Hope they all reach you well.

-K-

Treamayne
i received the sticks today and they look great, thanks man also got bands too :D
Shawn

Treamayne

I got my box/ bands today too :D . They all look great and I'm looking forward to torching that RyJ.

Gator (Scott)

Glad they all came... hope you enjoy the ISOMs and theextra one or two from my other Humi too.

I want to thank Bobbyson1a, CapitanB, Joe.M., other1, fast4dr and the others that have fufilled some of my wishlist lately :love:

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
I want to thank Bobbyson1a, CapitanB, Joe.M., other1, fast4dr and the others that have fufilled some of my wishlist lately :love:

Cheers,
Dixie
My pleasure....glad you enjoyed your trip up to NYC :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie
I had nuthin' to do with that you bunch of perv's!! :p

Texasaggie, Box coming at ya in the AM!

Opus xXx
Trini
PAM

--------

R&J
RA
and a little sumthin' extra! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Bo!! 2 Bday smokes heading your way!! ;)

JOE.M. said:

Cheers,
Dixie
I had nuthin' to do with that you bunch of perv's!! :p
I stuck you right in the middle of the guys, right where you said you like it :0 :sign: Bwahahahhaaha

..and thanks again ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

marcsheldon said:
i dont know if anyone reads this thread anymore...but here's my wish list.
Of course we do.... and if my ISOM shop gets any of those I'll hook you up. I'll keep an eagle eye out, since I woulnd't mind some o that myself.

Lookout Texasaggie you got a couple of sticks from your list headed your way!
A Ghurka and Ashton VSG.Hope you enjoy 'em!
Bryan :thumbs: