• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

TSS said:
Padron Millenium
Padron 1926 40th
Padron 1926 #1, #9
AF Anjeo 77, 55
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio
WOW,
I actually have all of those except for the 40th but sorry, I ain't gonna part with ANY of 'em :sign:

Personally, I wouldn't trust Bill not to bomb you no matter what he says. But I'll cover a couple of those. (You'll just have to wait and see! :D )

On closer reading, I can only cover one. Guess it'll be a really small package. :D

Also it's gonna be kinda hard to get it to you without your snailer in your profile. Either PM me or add it on.

PS- Hey CC, that could be a wish list of mine, too! :0

Might I suggest everyone make sure their wishlists are up to date if the are in Secret Santa? Even Santa needs a hint now and then. :sneaky:

nic said:
JonnyKu's wish list:
Padron Fumas
Maria Mancini

Consider these filled. :D

Nic
Awesome, Thanks Nic.

It came as a total surprised. I even had it mixed up with a Trade I thought was coming from Psytek.

Just received a generous package from camaroon4me :thumbs: Thanks much, I appreciate it :thumbs:

jcpyro, I've got a bunch of your list covered. Can't do anything with the AVO or the Padron x000 though, you'll have to hope someone else can do that for ya. :)

Edit: OK, the PAM 26, 64, AF BTL, Ashton VSG, an Opus,and an Anejo 55 will be on their way as soon as the USPS page stops choking. Hope the mailman treats this package gently. :) Sorry about not listing the vitolas, I just can't keep track of 'em.

Merry Christmas!!

DC# 01038555749485319717

psyktek, you are far to generous. I will let you know when the package has arrived. I have a lead on some padron x000 at a local store. I remember you were looking for some too. PM me you addy and any requests. Thank you again :)

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio
La Aurora Preferidos Blue Tube
Cohiba Siglo *any one*
Arturo Fuente Between the Lines
Arturo Fuente Untold Story
Ashton VSG Enchanment *I've hunted it down, and never get to one in time.*
Diamond Crown Maximus *any*
Opus X *any*
Forbidden Opus X *any*
Padron Millenium

And more everyday

KB,

Something coming your way (check the Aristoff Thread too...)

-K-

Thanks much! Can't wait to see what's coming. The new year's looking good already.

Thanks Brandon for nearly all of my wish list to date. I also have to say thanks to Bob and Craig for the Newbie Trades because they also took care of some of the wish list.

Now I just to need to figure out what is next, there are so many out there that are liked so well that I have never heard of before.

dixieland_conjunction said:
Hey Fast4, watch your box in the days to come ;)

Cheers,
Dixie
[snapback]150935[/snapback]​
Thanks for the smokes. Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I hope to get to the POW this weekend.....maybe during the Jets game Saturday night :thumbs:

Hey Golfgar! over here :laugh:

Wish list as listed in my profile (I figured my wish list should be things I have never tried, or tried once, and "wish" to try sometime)

ISOM:
Ramon Allones Specially Selected - RASS
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona - RASCC
Trinidad Fundadores
Vegueros
Cohiba Siglo IV

Domestic:
PAM '26
Special A. Fuente's
OpusX Fuente Fuente

Norcal did I miss this when we did the newbie pass or did you post after that? PM me if you still need some of those.

I think I posted this after our trade, but don't really remember. Getting old sucks :laugh:

The funny thing is that after I posted my wishlist I was able to get in on a few buys, a pass, and a mini herf that just about filled my wishlist. Then, yesterday, psyktek hit me with an awesome wishlist bomb. All filled! it's been a busy month :D

This morning I updated my wishlist in my profile.

:cool:

Eshaw99 said:
Sure, why not?

Montecristo #2
Anything Graycliff (never had one) Thanks vewyphishy!
Cohiba Esplendido Thanks KayakinBoy!
Partagas D4
Partagas Lusitania
Ashton VSG Thanks KayakinBoy!
Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Diplomatico
Arturo Fuente Between the Lines Thanks Devin Cole!
Punch Punch
[snapback]148762[/snapback]​
Eric, do you still need the Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Diplomatico? if so, I've got a maddie with your name on it. ;)

stevehawk said:
Anyway, here's my wish list:

Ghurka - Any...
[snapback]153764[/snapback]​

hey Steve, still after Gurkhas? if so, I've got a Legend Aniversario (perfecto) with your name on it! ;)