• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

STYX&STONED wrote @ Jul 8 2004, 09:50 AM
Updating my list....

ISOMs

San Cristable El Princeaple
Cohiba Siglo I
Bolivar Corona Jr.
Belinda (machine made)
RyJ (machine made)

Any small ISOM styx

LMAO @ Gary

It's "San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe" not "Prince Apple" , who's Prince Apple a cousin of Prince Albert?

Get ready 'cause you got a

RASCC
Bolivar Corona Junior

and a

"Prince Apple"

coming your way

These are all "minutos" , 4 3/8 x 42

QUOTE (ejquin @ Jun 9 2004, 09:15 PM)
Newbies Wishlist:

ISOM

Any Vegas Robaina
RyJ Belicioso
Any Partagas
Montecristo #2 (fulfilled Capt B)

Domestics

Any PAM 1926
Any Opus X
Maduro Opus X
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Ashton VSG Estate Reserve Belicioso 

Eric,

A VR Famosos will be included with your first HGBC shipment ;)

Wow, I got Joe M's and now bryan h is sending some. Thanks guys, I can't thank you enough. This is the best board ever. :D :D

Between you and phishy and my MOM, I don't know who is wores with all the corrections. :D

You did not seem to have any trouble figuring out what I was talking about did you?

Looking forward to getting them, AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU with a side order of BITE ME!!! :p

QUOTE (Treamayne @ Jun 11 2004, 08:43 PM)
My list.....

ISOM -

Any Aged over 2 years - never had an aged ISOM over a year.
Any Maduro ISOM - I have never even seen a dark wrapper ISOM and Maduro / Oscuro are my Ichiban (#1)

Other -

Opus X - Any

Any good Maduro y'all think I should try - I've had and loved Don Tomas Maduro Churchill and CAO Brazilia (Amazon and Gol) but have few other Maduro available over here.

Perdomo - Any (Pending from Matt - Thanx)Drew Estate Subcultures -
Def Sea Camaroon4me will hook you up next Wed!
Kindred Spirit
Sahura Negra (only available in Phoenix AZ)
Pimp Stick Camaroon4me will hook you up next Wed!

--------------------

Got mine from bryanh, Outstanding, I can't wait to light them up over some wine and steaks this weekend in Austin. Mmm, great cigars, wine, and lightly seard cow, still mooing. :D :D :D

Got a package from Bill (CC) the Grammar Prof. :sign:

Thanks Bro!!!!! :thumbs: Going to let them rest a few days and ash them at the BBQ :D RIB & JAZZ festival Saturday night.

Thank you to a few of you guys that sent me sticks from of my wish list...I truly appreciate it.

-P-

A VR Famosos will be included with your first HGBC shipment

I don't know why it took me until today to see it, but thank's for the wishlist fullfilment CC. You are definitely the man.

Gawntrail, Cohiba Red Dot Robusto and an Isom, other than Monte #2, comin' your way. :) Gregor plus a few other sticks ;)

Bigmac...

Your ISOM wishes are coming - 3 different sticks with the MO for my Purchase. Hope you like what you get <grin>

Not much but best to be done on short notice.

other1 said:
Moki came through in a big way. I have to totally revamp my wishlist. Thanks man!
Methinks you gotta revamp it again! ;)

Padron Millenium
Padron 1926 40th
Padron 1926 #1, #9
AF Anjeo 77, 55
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio

moki said:
other1 said:
Moki came through in a big way. I have to totally revamp my wishlist. Thanks man!
Methinks you gotta revamp it again! ;)
Indeed, if you look at my wishlist now it's all fulfilled. :D You da man!

I feel bad if I list anything new because I suspect you'll just send it to me. :0

other1 said:
Indeed, if you look at my wishlist now it's all fulfilled. :D You da man!

I feel bad if I list anything new because I suspect you'll just send it to me. :0
Forget it! List anything ya want, I won't send ya squat. ;)

Treamayne said:
Bigmac...

Your ISOM wishes are coming - 3 different sticks with the MO for my Purchase. Hope you like what you get <grin>

Not much but best to be done on short notice.
And as I told you in the PM thank you for the ISOMs and thank you for your service to the country. Have you recieved the package--s yet?? :D

Thanks Psytek for hooking me up with my wish list. In fact I don't even know what cigars you sent me! :love: