• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

Opus Maduro
Cuban Davidoff

:cool:

I would say these as well with another one added to the list. A Gold Medal. :thumbs:

LOL!!! You've got that right, how could I forget :0

You forgot the Cohiba Behike.

cohiba.jpg

That one is simply beyond my reach at the present time. Oh, and thanks for feeding my OCD tendancies Freebern :laugh:

I just got sick of seeing Oahugrowns name everyday :laugh: . He wussed out and left so why should we all have to look at his name every day? :sign:

I just got sick of seeing Oahugrowns name everyday :laugh: . He wussed out and left so why should we all have to look at his name every day? :sign:

You must of scared the hell out of him with your bomb Alan... :sign:

Its not to complex but an
1. Opus X Perection #4
2. Opus X Forbidden X Lancero
3. I would kill for the infamous "Cigar in a bottle"
4. Montecristo Cask Aged Toro
Young mans dream haha
You dont read anything do you?

My wish list consist of a good sampler of cubans.... Not picky...And i'm willing to pay.. Let me know

And a bottle of that famous cuban elixir rum...

flame said:
My wish list consist of a good sampler of cubans.... Not picky...And i'm willing to pay.. Let me know

And a bottle of that famous cuban elixir rum...

This post is technically posting an ISO which is not allowed please follow the rules. You need to be an active member in good standing for 4 months before you can post an ISO. You have asked for a Cuban trade in a couple different threads and PMed members looking for the same which with you being here for less than a month is highly frowned upon. 

Thanks,
Paul

I wish my next Monte Especial or Fundadore will smoke without any obstacles.
‘I wish to be able to find a box of Partigas series E.

Thanks Miles..
Yeah I dropped in.. Writing a story for the board right now.
Mike.