• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Deployed Humidor

Kabul

John...don't tell me you're going again! I left a stash of sticks at Camp Eggers. Hit the smokepit there (near the GreenBean), you should find some BOTLs there! Cheers, Tony
  2. Deployed Humidor

What Would You Have Done

Why does this never happen to me? You're clean. Sleep well! Tons
  3. Deployed Humidor

Finally On My Way Home...

Welcome home and thanks for your service! Deployed Humidor
  4. Deployed Humidor

Is it wrong to...

In this situation I'm not really ditching anyone. As soon as the civil service position is effective the contractor requirement goes away. The contractor knows the requirement was for a short term. I'm just not sure they were expecting this short...I wasn't. Thanks for your input guys. I...
  5. Deployed Humidor

Is it wrong to...

...take a job knowing you will quit in two weeks? I took a job as an independent contractor working for the government knowing that I'll be moving to a Civil Service position in two weeks. It's the same position doing the same job, just a different color of money. Just curious what others...
  6. Deployed Humidor

Blazer lighter issues....again

I picked up a $2 Ronco while in the checkout line at Kmart about four years ago. Whenever one of my $20+ triple-flame torches go out I always fire up old faithful until the urge hits me to waste more money on another triple-flame. Who says quality doesn't come cheap?
  7. Deployed Humidor

Go Buckeyes!

I-O!!
  8. Deployed Humidor

Positive Effects of Nicotine

The most positive effect...friendships!! Cheers, Tony
  9. Deployed Humidor

Shreveport, LA

I'm in! Just moved down to Shreveport and was looking for stuff to do. I think this will fit the bill!! See you there! Cheers, Tony
  10. Deployed Humidor

Need help and input on sending package to troops

Matthew, You ROCK! Cheers, Tony Former Cigar Czar of Kabul
  11. Deployed Humidor

Rocky Patel in Dayton on October 20th!

Yahoo!!! I'm in. Any particular time or are we just hanging out all day and waiting for him? Maybe we can get some of those Bungles fans up from Cinci. Cheers, Tony
  12. Deployed Humidor

New rule added to CP

If only my wife would stick by that rule! LOL :laugh:
  13. Deployed Humidor

Uptown Cigar Company relocating to FL!

Michelle & Isy, Good luck with the move. Please forgive me if I pass on the fire sale. I don't want to encourage other sheep-like states, like Ohio, to copy NY's decision by adding to the short term surge in revenue caused by the fire sale. I will be holding out for the GRAND OPENING SALE...
  14. Deployed Humidor

The human element of the game

I'd just rather not see technology replace umpires. Umpires are part of the game. Pitchers know an umpire's strike zone. Some are batter friendly and some are pitcher friendly and teams adjust accordingly. If we review close calls on the bases why not balls & strikes in crucial situations...
  15. Deployed Humidor

Is it ever too early in the morning for a cigar?

Is it ever too early in the morning for a cigar?
  16. Deployed Humidor

Driver Error

I totally thought this thread was about my golf game! Cheers, Tony
  17. Deployed Humidor

The human element of the game

Slippery slope! Just because have instant replay doesn't mean we should use it. Go back to the roots of the game. The game is played in its purest form on sandlots, parking lots, open fields, streets, or where ever you can find the room and even some places where there's not the room. The...
  18. Deployed Humidor

Great So. Calif. Steakout, Herf & Tour of Edwards AFB - DONE!

I'm still mega-jealous that I can not attend. I am working on an "official" trip out there and will be expecting a debrief that includes all the unsensored and "classified" photos! LOL I hope you all have a great time! Cheers, Tony
  19. Deployed Humidor

So am I the only one?

And I thought I was the only one! I'm a bit disappointed that it took so long for someone to post the Hotties of Olympic Curling info. That's why I watch. CNN did a story a few weeks ago about the unusual corperate sponsors. One of the curling teams has a condom manufacturer as a sponsor...
  20. Deployed Humidor

Smoking Cigars in the Winter

Been there, done that. I kind of miss the Rahimi House on Camp Eggers. As for now, I'm banished to the garage with a 20 year old kerosene space heater that doesn't work as well as it used to! Cheers, T