• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. AndrewGBob

Is it March yet?!?!

That's pretty accurate to read it that way. I can't completely hate Roy because of the success he had at KU (even though he couldn't bring home a title), but I do hate him for leaving the way he did. You're completely right about the allegiance thing too. I used to be a Duke fan (by default...
  2. AndrewGBob

Is it March yet?!?!

I didn't mind Kentucky before, but I cannot like them now because of coach Cal. I am NOT a fan of that guy. Very talented team though. Wall is a phenom. I agree that was an OK loss for a young team. A nice reality check is always good for a team. My Jayhawks got a tough one on Saturday at Allen...
  3. AndrewGBob

Is it March yet?!?!

Nice :thumbs:! That will be a blast. I'm hoping to be in Lawrence, KS celebrating another National Championship!
  4. AndrewGBob

Is it March yet?!?!

I don't know about everyone else, but I am anxiously awaiting the start of March Madness already (and for the weather to start warming up). It has been a real exciting year for basketball here in Kansas. My Jayhawks are having another great season (whats new?), K-State is making national...
  5. AndrewGBob

Just need to vent a little!

Unbelievable. That is an absolutely horrible story. Sorry to hear. Hope this person gets what they deserve!
  6. AndrewGBob

Partagas Serie D No. 4

I thought the exact same thing after looking at the pictures. :laugh:
  7. AndrewGBob

Landed a 2nd Job!

You know, she didn't really specify. I live kind of smack dab in the middle of the two stores. I think she said I could do either one. Where ever I am needed I guess.
  8. AndrewGBob

What's been your most enjoyable cigar?

Mine is an Ashton ESG that I smoked to christen my new apartment when I lived in Lawrence, KS. I wasn't surprised at all by how good the cigar, but more so that I completely forgot I had it in my humidor for about a year and a half.
  9. AndrewGBob

Illusione Epernay 2009 Petite Corona

Thanks for the review! Big fan of just about every Illusione I've tried.
  10. AndrewGBob

Landed a 2nd Job!

I will be training up North starting the first week of February. I would be starting next week but my mom is having open heart surgery so I will be out of town.
  11. AndrewGBob

Landed a 2nd Job!

Too bad you won't be able to hit me because of my amazing reflexes. Thats why my friends call me whiskers! :sign:
  12. AndrewGBob

Landed a 2nd Job!

:sign: ! If that's what it takes to work at such an awesome place, then I guess that's what will have to happen. :laugh:
  13. AndrewGBob

Landed a 2nd Job!

Recently I've been toying with the idea of getting a second job. Student loans are bearing down on me, and I need some extra cash. I figured I could work a few evenings during the week, and weekends. The more I thought about it, the more I could not think of a job I actually wanted to do. There...
  14. AndrewGBob

34 to 3 Cowboys lose

Could not agree with this more. I can't understand how Romo is thought to be one of the premiere QBs in the league. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No. I just hope Favre wins it all now so he will retire again... for good this time.
  15. AndrewGBob

Padron Event

Glad the night turned out to be fun for you. Sounds like a good time. Thanks for sharing!
  16. AndrewGBob

Casa Magna Oscuro Churchill Gordo review

I am definitely a fan of the Colorados, but I have yet to try the Oscuros. I look forward to giving them a go now. Thanks for the review!
  17. AndrewGBob

Ashton VSG Cabinet Belicoso No. 1

Looks like it was an absolutely delicious smoke! VSGs are definitely one of my favorites. As always, thanks for the review Greg!
  18. AndrewGBob

Opus X Petite Lancero 2005

I'd have to agree with several people here that the PL is probably my favorite Opus. Thanks for the review and the quality pics! I look forward to reading about your Rising X experience!
  19. AndrewGBob

Smoking in the cold!

Ditto on that. I have just about had it with this weather around here. No possible way I'm smoking outside with these windchills. I need to make it up to the Outlaw more often!