• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. MonkeyK

Another reason I want to be a firefighter...

While there are many occasions in which I would like to be able to freely inhale, one time that I do not want to be under any drug related influence is when my or someone else's life depends on me.
  2. MonkeyK

RPCVs?

Nepal '92-'94, and in the Twin Cities :cool: Met my wife there too (another RPCV)
  3. MonkeyK

Favorite inexpensive red wine?

Local store had the 2004 on sale for $6 so I bought a bottle. Tried it tonight and now I need a barf smiley. Better bets would include Bogle Petit Sirah Casillero Del Diablo Merlot
  4. MonkeyK

iPhone...

Moki, various reports describe the limitations that Apple is putting on what can be installed on the IPhone. Do you have any idea of how restrictive that will be? As a device converging PDA and phone, I find the IPhone to be very compelling (perhaps enough so to switch carriers), but don't...
  5. MonkeyK

My Fuente Holiday!

Nice scoring! And thanks for sharing your access! :thumbs:
  6. MonkeyK

What are you guys paying for Anejo's(46's)

Whatever I can get them for. This has ranged from $12-$15 for Sharks, which I consider fair since I never seem to find them when I go into the shops.
  7. MonkeyK

Needing some Perdomo clarification...

I don't know if the Mistakes are any good, but the Milenario is not a Perdomo Reserve, it is a Perdomo2 (squared). I find the maduros either inconsistent or just poor aging. I have had them and they were excellent, to poor.
  8. MonkeyK

Most annoying site i have ever found

looks like the work of Weebl Ah, here it is
  9. MonkeyK

Noob looking for a nice bottle of wine

Some possibilities: Don Melchor 2003 can be had for $45 USD Duval Leroy 1996 Vintage Champagne can also be had for ~$45 USD 2001 Casanova di Neri Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova is good and will cellar for a while but runs closer to $50 USD
  10. MonkeyK

Edicion De Silvio question

I like them too, although all I've had are the robustos. I have about 10 left in the cooler from about a year and a half ago. I find them super well constructed (I've had no problems with the wrapper). The flavor is mild, and slightly herbal with a similar aftertaste. Suprisingly this cigar...
  11. MonkeyK

Happy Bday Wade! {Wk-Mang}

Happy Birthday Wade!
  12. MonkeyK

Need Your Help Pronto!

If it tastes bad after the first few puffs, also consider blowing out though the cigar a couple of times.
  13. MonkeyK

Looking for good, cheap port

LBV ports from any of the major houses should be readily available for <$30. My favorites so far: Grahams 2000 LBV ($20-22) Quinta do Noval 1998/1999 LBV ($18-22) Warres 1994 LBV ($25-32) The second two are unfiltered, so despite being LBV, they should improve slightly with age. The Warres...
  14. MonkeyK

wednesday time waste...

Better spoiler... Do two numbers at the same time
  15. MonkeyK

Happy 44th preembargo!

Happy birthday!
  16. MonkeyK

Happy 38th MonkeyK

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :) No smokes tonight, still working off a upper respiratory somthing-or-other. Tonight, I'm thinking more along the lines of a nice muscle relaxant and some port. I should wake up sometime around noon tomorrow! :sign:
  17. MonkeyK

Burr Grinders

I have a Solis Maestro PLUS as well (recieved as a gift). It does a good job but seems to have a lot of static. I remedy the static by using a ZeroStat anti-static gun.
  18. MonkeyK

various sancho panzas

I haven't smoked one in a while, but I used to think quite highly of the Dulcinea. The Valiente was pretty good too. (these are both naturals)
  19. MonkeyK

A great Drink

Prosecco, or if no food is involved, Moscato (tends to be too sweet for food)
  20. MonkeyK

Need some grill/smoker suggestions

I envy you for your Egg. I've been trying for years to convince my wife that we need a Big Green Egg. I dream of a pizza cooked on that thing. :cool: It's not all bad though, I got to spend 7K on a range as a consolation prize. (Bluestar RNB :love: )