• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Trader

Satchmo said:

It was something like this, but the stem was in the shape of a penis.
http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/crack-pipe.jpg

I traded carddoug a few tins of tobacco for a pipe a while back, sending my end out September 23rd, get a message almost immediately saying he won't be able to ship his end for a few days, no biggie. October 1st I get another PM saying sorry he was busy due to an unexpected move, and would get it out the next day. No word or even replies to messages from me since.

Not a big trade by any stretch, but 3 weeks with no word after receiving your end of a trade seems a bit ridiculous.

Buyer trader beware

What kind of pipe was he going to trade?

Ahhh yes......the old standby!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HANDMADE-TOBACCO-PIPE-Penis-Style-/161174487599?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item2586bf822f

louich said:
  When things go wrong, less seasoned members don't seem to want to leave a bad mark for another BOTL.
Your right about this. I got a shady stick once in a trade and I did not raise the matter on the forum about it because I was the new guy.

But I learned from my experience.

;-)
Agreed about this - I got a fake Cuban from Santa last year- in the middle of January and I said nothing - til now - wasn't sure what to do.

Just let it go.

kona1000 said:
  When things go wrong, less seasoned members don't seem to want to leave a bad mark for another BOTL.
Your right about this. I got a shady stick once in a trade and I did not raise the matter on the forum about it because I was the new guy.

But I learned from my experience.

;-)
Agreed about this - I got a fake Cuban from Santa last year- in the middle of January and I said nothing - til now - wasn't sure what to do.

Just let it go.

PM a FOG is a good place to start. IMHO

Quade, I thought my love of the cockpipe was supposed to stay between you an I!?

You can go ahead and admit that you were looking for "cockpipe", I'm sure nobody will give you a hard time or anything.

Isn't it funny how some threads just take a wild turn🤥