• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank cigar bands

So yeah.. I'm into all kinds of bands...

🎸🥁🎤

I kinda dig the 1.5" width of the napkin band, should give enough room to maybe keep track of where cigars came from.

ETA: This thread inspired me to organize the humi a little. Wish I could get more if these bands!View attachment 54417
I have just a handful of those left. Where did we get them? It had to be a few maybe 3-4 years ago.

I didn't think you would use a napkin. You seem like a wipe it on your pants kind of guy.
I enjoy living my life at both extremes!

I'm as happy in a tux as I am in flip-flops.

It allows me to enjoy a formal dinner with a smokin hot babe, in a little black dress, on my arm, as easily as chatting with you.

I enjoy living my life at both extremes!

I'm as happy in a tux as I am in flip-flops.

It allows me to enjoy a formal dinner with a smokin hot babe, in a little black dress, on my arm, as easily as chatting with you.
So you can explore and have a date with a trashy ho and also chat with a King huh? Nice. I'm the same. ;-)

I kinda dig the 1.5" width of the napkin band, should give enough room to maybe keep track of where cigars came from.

ETA: This thread inspired me to organize the humi a little. Wish I could get more if these bands!View attachment 54417
I recognize that bag of cigars! 😎

I have just a handful of those left. Where did we get them? It had to be a few maybe 3-4 years ago.
Ramistad used to do the GB years ago. I did some sleuthing and tracked him down to a Cannabis Dispensary he owns in Washington state. He was willing to do it provided I gave him something like $1,500. for a minimum of like 21,000 bands. My head started spinning when I thought about the up front expense and having to mail all those bands out. Plus I didn’t see that kind of interest on here for that many bands.

I recognize that bag of cigars! 😎

Ramistad used to do the GB years ago. I did some sleuthing and tracked him down to a Cannabis Dispensary he owns in Washington state. He was willing to do it provided I gave him something like $1,500. for a minimum of like 21,000 bands. My head started spinning when I thought about the up front expense and having to mail all those bands out. Plus I didn’t see that kind of interest on here for that many bands.
Yeah.... 21000 bands? Ha....... my head exploded on that quantity. LOL

ETA: It is less than 8 cents a band though... 😎

If you're taking to me, yes.

Yes.. Jeff got in a split second earlier. Thanks.

I'm just hoping the adhesive on silverware ones do ok with higher humidity for long stretches...

More importantly, that they're gluten-free too!

I bought Kenco labels last time and was not happy with them.

Just as an idea I use labels 30per page for my online business all the time. They sell those on Amazon and they are not expensive at all like 1 cent per label

I bought Kenco labels last time and was not happy with them.

Just as an idea I use labels 30per page for my online business all the time. They sell those on Amazon and they are not expensive at all like 1 cent per label

I can't find the right template. I've seen people frustrated over that and just making their own through trial and error (Avery won't work on HP & vice versa shit). Do you use a template and is it universal do you know?