• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank cigar bands

I didn't think you would use a napkin. You seem like a wipe it on your pants kind of guy.
I enjoy living my life at both extremes!

I'm as happy in a tux as I am in flip-flops.

It allows me to enjoy a formal dinner with a smokin hot babe, in a little black dress, on my arm, as easily as chatting with you.

I enjoy living my life at both extremes!

I'm as happy in a tux as I am in flip-flops.

It allows me to enjoy a formal dinner with a smokin hot babe, in a little black dress, on my arm, as easily as chatting with you.
So you can explore and have a date with a trashy ho and also chat with a King huh? Nice. I'm the same. ;-)

I kinda dig the 1.5" width of the napkin band, should give enough room to maybe keep track of where cigars came from.

ETA: This thread inspired me to organize the humi a little. Wish I could get more if these bands!View attachment 54417
I recognize that bag of cigars! 😎

I have just a handful of those left. Where did we get them? It had to be a few maybe 3-4 years ago.
Ramistad used to do the GB years ago. I did some sleuthing and tracked him down to a Cannabis Dispensary he owns in Washington state. He was willing to do it provided I gave him something like $1,500. for a minimum of like 21,000 bands. My head started spinning when I thought about the up front expense and having to mail all those bands out. Plus I didn’t see that kind of interest on here for that many bands.

I recognize that bag of cigars! 😎

Ramistad used to do the GB years ago. I did some sleuthing and tracked him down to a Cannabis Dispensary he owns in Washington state. He was willing to do it provided I gave him something like $1,500. for a minimum of like 21,000 bands. My head started spinning when I thought about the up front expense and having to mail all those bands out. Plus I didn’t see that kind of interest on here for that many bands.
Yeah.... 21000 bands? Ha....... my head exploded on that quantity. LOL

ETA: It is less than 8 cents a band though... 😎

If you're taking to me, yes.

Yes.. Jeff got in a split second earlier. Thanks.

I'm just hoping the adhesive on silverware ones do ok with higher humidity for long stretches...

More importantly, that they're gluten-free too!

I bought Kenco labels last time and was not happy with them.

Just as an idea I use labels 30per page for my online business all the time. They sell those on Amazon and they are not expensive at all like 1 cent per label

I bought Kenco labels last time and was not happy with them.

Just as an idea I use labels 30per page for my online business all the time. They sell those on Amazon and they are not expensive at all like 1 cent per label

I can't find the right template. I've seen people frustrated over that and just making their own through trial and error (Avery won't work on HP & vice versa shit). Do you use a template and is it universal do you know?

Back